• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Secondmagic

• Rakkiram

• StormWrestling

• HBKShawnMichaels

this is probably a stupid question, but for the ppl who were cut, but have their movesets in the moveset menu (ex: whh for hogan or whatever), what is different if you enter codes and copy their movesets? (other than their entrances, and those who arent in it, like jr and lawler). Any new move values at all? or is it just for their entrances?

Yo peeps,

Just a quick note. As ya probably know now, the only "no model" characters that have entrances are ultimate warrior and hollywood hogan.

Legend Hogans entrance didn't work for me. but its not the end of the world.

One more thing, you CAN play as all the model characters like JR and Michael Cole in Exhibition. Well only ROYAL RUMBLE. You can't select them first, but when you choose who you want in the rumble, you'll see their names are there and they enter the rumble. When Ultimate came out it crashed, so just create a decent warrior and give him the real moves and bingo.

Sorted, Peace

Dude thats the name of Warriors entrance bro same with hogan it says null just copy their moves the one of you created superstars and and DON'T TRY TO VEIW THE ENTRANCE in creat a moveset

you will just have to save & exit then go to a regular match that's when you can watch it.

i did what second magic said(above) and saved it like he said but when i try to view hogans entrance with my caw it freezes + the same is for ultimate warrior.

p.s. its AR2V2 Pal

Yo I is also ARv2 PAL and it works fine. Ok ok, say I want warrior's entrance for my character's entrance:

1. Use the unlock Warrior code (Pal)

2. Go to CREATE A MOVE

3. Go to YOUR character

4. Go to move selection - (powerful, techinical etc.)

5. Select SUPERSTARS and choose the Warrior

6. SORTED!! Go to entrance for your character, and preview.

7. I've crashed with hogans (classic) but Warrior classic definately works. Your character comes on a mini ring and has a fit on the ropes.

Peace

can someone give me the attribute point modifier codes for the code breaker for tazz please??? Because he is one of my favorite wrestlers and i would really like to use him.

Sorry bout askin this question twice... But thanks.

Jerry Lawler

0A045C69 00000000

Jim Ross

0A945C6A 00000000

Hebner

0A245C6B 00000000

Chioda

0A445C76 00000000

Johnathan Coachman

0A745C6F 00000000

Michael Cole

0AB45C75 00000000

Linda McMahon

0AE45C6E 00000000

Tazz

0A445F9F 00000000

You can't choose to play as them in season or Royal Rumble. You may also want to select an entrance for them.

yeah, i knew this. I was just wondering how to change tazzs all 0s to numbers of my choice.

EDIT: O yeah, are the codes above for code breaker?? If not can i get em for it??

thanks

Edited by Fivestar

Credit TheRob

Change all of their entrances, and DO NOT touch JR's moveset. It freezes the game. If you want you could just go to autosetting and give him a whole different moveset and then edit whatever way you like.

Oh, and Lawler has entrance attire (Crown, and Coat).

Oh, and I just put this together for Tazz since he's one of the characters with all 0's for stats. I don't know if I did it right, but I just used Toki's directions from the "Wrestler Mods" post. I gave him what I thought most accurately represented him. I'm going to check it out later.

Tazz - (Codebreaker)

Strength - 0AE75F99 0000000F (7.5)

Submission - 0AE65F99 00000014 (10)

Speed - 0AE55F99 0000000D (6.5)

Technique - 0AE45F99 00000011 (8.5)

Endurance - 0AFB5F99 0000000F (7.5)

Credit TheRob

Change all of their entrances, and DO NOT touch JR's moveset. It freezes the game. If you want you could just go to autosetting and give him a whole different moveset and then edit whatever way you like.

Oh, and Lawler has entrance attire (Crown, and Coat).

Oh, and I just put this together for Tazz since he's one of the characters with all 0's for stats. I don't know if I did it right, but I just used Toki's directions from the "Wrestler Mods" post. I gave him what I thought most accurately represented him. I'm going to check it out later.

Tazz - (Codebreaker)

Strength - 0AE75F99 0000000F (7.5)

Submission - 0AE65F99 00000014 (10)

Speed - 0AE55F99 0000000D (6.5)

Technique - 0AE45F99 00000011 (8.5)

Endurance - 0AFB5F99 0000000F (7.5)

Can anyone give me this Codes for Action Replay 2 V2 (PAL)?

You can play as Tazz, Cole, JR, Lawler, Linda, Coach, and the referees if they have a match in season mode. But you can't start seasons as them, it'll freeze the game. The rest of those characters (Billy Gunn, Molly, Jeff Hardy, etc.) aren't playable at all. However, even though "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior aren't playable, they are at least useful as you can use them to get their real entrances for CAWs. Hogan's entrance looks a little screwed up though in certain arenas for some reason, but it works, and like I said Legand Hogan's entrance just freezes the game so he's also useless like those other left out characters.