This Is My New Ideas For Smackdown Vs Raw 2010

SVRCHAMPION

This Is My New Ideas For The Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 I think we should have the Ability to go anywhere in the whole arena

And i really think it would be so cool to be able to make up your own move set and for create a finisher you should be able to make it from the top turnbuckle instead of just of in front of your opponent and i think it would be cool to make up your own submission move

I really hope they put some of these modes back in the game like gm mode and create a championship

On to the matches now i really hope they bring back the buried alive match and i hope they put the i quit match back in it to and some new matches like a stretcher match the puijumbe or however you spell it prison match and a casket match would be cool and they really need to make some major improvements to the ladder and tlc matches like when you push the ladder over with your opponent is on the ladder he should be able to either hit the ropes or go to the outside of the ring.

In the table ladder chairs match if you remember john cena vs edge at unforgiven 2006 john cena and edge were on top of a 16 foot ladder and john cena delivered what was the fu which is now the additude adjuster off of the ladder to edge through two stacked tables i think we should be able to do wwe superstars finshers off of the ladder like the choke slam additude adjuster ect off the ladders to our opponents

I think the game should have a couple of other new matches like a ten man tag team match and an 8 man tag team match and for the money in the bank ladder match they should have it as it is at wrestlemaina and only at wrestlemaina with 8 superstars fighting instead of just 6 and in the royal rumble let it be like the real royal rumble and keep sending them out intill theres only one left

I really think the season mode sucked last year so i think they should do this years season mode like this do it just like smackdown shut your mouth where you can go to the gm and ask for a title shot and make it longer and instead of staying at the same wrestlemaina the annoucers say the next wrestlemaina and it has the same arena as the previous years wrestlemaina.

I really know this for a fact if the divas can"t be in some matches that the males can be in they should be able to have a bra and panties match and a forfill your fanstisy and i know the divas have had a steel cage match because lita and trish status are the only two divas in a steel cage so i think the divas should be able to be in that match.

I wish that they would bring back the legends this year because in my view legends of wrestlemaina sucked but if they do deside to bring back legends i would like to see owen hart brett hart goldberg the rock stone cold mankind dude love cactus jack hulk hogan macho man randy savage jimmy superfly snuka rowdy rowdy piper ricky the dragon steamboat mr perfect and eddie Guerrero

Edited by Joe =/

Guest tyree14

for the roaster the wwe supertstars now and old ones like broke lesner, billgold berg, rvd, trish, lita, the undertack (american bad ass, big evil, with all his old theme songs and entrances) also HHH'S old theme songs to put in there entrances as the old or new. more pyro for entrances and upgrade the creat an entrance mod so we can put about 5 pyros in it like some to stay for the whole entrances not half. and bring back gm mode upgrade where you have a story mode to go with it and more money then we get make it about 500 million dollars :D;):):p. and u know ho in smk hctp in a hardcore match we got to go every where on the side of the stage back stage that needs to come back that was fun. and in ladder and tlc matches in smk hctp the did diff moves why take it out it was fun also put finishers of the superstar to do off the laddder to taabels or to the matt also. punjabi prison match with weapons and hell in a cell tlc. also casket match stretcher match where u put them in an embulance where jbl limo comes through. thq pleas read this i hope it helps

there are reasons for only having 6 wrestlers in... clutter, 20 guys in the ring at once in a rumble would be fuckng mental... and by that i mean shit

with such a disappointment towards svr 09 they have 2 do some good things.I really miss trade caws it was fun comparing caws n makin deals for caws. More attires, one attire sum guys hav year after year like HBK it really gets old n it don't seem like anything new so THQ has 2 do something real big 2 make their loyal fans to buy their game.

I tried to fix his post but my mod powers are too weak for such an imposing task.

Don't feel inferior man, I cheated and used a boost mod power/will potion and it just about got the job done. Phew.

Create a title that can be lost on xboxlive if you lose, the title goes to the winner of the match. same could be done with create a superstar. How about weapons in the hell inthe cell matches or elimination chamber match as well.

I agree on some facts.. Upgrade CAF, bring in 8-Man Tag's and the Traditional Survivor Series Match, the Extreme Elmination Chamber, Punjabi Prison, Stretcher, Ability to go anywhere in the arena, and while we're at it, bring back the old Attribute system, as opposed to Career Mode. Actually, leave Carreer Mode in, but do a RtWM-like thing. Have 7 different ones, and have each Superstar in them go through an entire year. That'd be fun, right? :D

Edited by Shadow Storm