What I Think the New DLC Pack should have.

Sammy G

I think it should have:

1. Vladimir Koslov

2.Primo Colon with Carlito's new attire.

3. Maryse with Divas Championship

4. ALL Superstars/Divas get an optional attire.

Tell me what you all think...

for future reference you can edit posts or double post if need be...you don't need to create two threads.

But I do agree with your DLC pack ideas...except the one about why put in legends. They put in legends because every SvR game has had legends in it. Why take em out for this one, and because who DOESN'T want to pit Hogan or The Rock or Steve Austin against Jeff Hardy or Santino Morella or Undertaker

Edited by Elmnt254

They took the legends out because YOU CAN PLAY AS THEM IN LEGENDS OF WRESTLEMANIA. That DLC looks good, but the inclusion of the Hart Dynasty would be great, too.

These would be good, cant see it happening now though. The new game will be annouced in a few days so dlc for svr 2009 is pretty much dead in the water.

They took the legends out because YOU CAN PLAY AS THEM IN LEGENDS OF WRESTLEMANIA. That DLC looks good, but the inclusion of the Hart Dynasty would be great, too.

I know that Phil...thank you. WHAT WOULD I EVER DO WITHOUT YOU?!?!? I still think that for those of us WITHOUT legends, or who prefer the more complicated controls of SvR, they might want to leave legends in the game. The only reason I want LoWM is to import superstars from SvR 09 to have them do matches. I don't like the controls of the game. I don't like the gameplay. I only like the legends and the arenas. So like I said...for those of us who don't want to pay the money to buy a game ONLY for the legends I think they should include them in SvR.

I think the Hart Dynasty would be a good addition, but I think we'll be waiting for the next game now. Can't see any new DLC for 09 in the pipeline.

I still think that for those of us WITHOUT legends, or who prefer the more complicated controls of SvR, they might want to leave legends in the game. The only reason I want LoWM is to import superstars from SvR 09 to have them do matches. I don't like the controls of the game. I don't like the gameplay. I only like the legends and the arenas. So like I said...for those of us who don't want to pay the money to buy a game ONLY for the legends I think they should include them in SvR.

THQ isn't gonna bend over backwards to include some legends in one game, whereas they have a game filled only with legends, due to different control settings or gameplay. Either get LoWM or just make CAWs of the legends you want in SvR, you fool.

they already added legends into DLC I mean there not the greatest but Vader, Doink, Bushwhackers were added to be legends for DLC, but i would like to see new attires n some old ECW, WCW legends n no bull shit legends like Disco Inferno we want greats no more bull shit THQ GIVE US SOMETHING GOOD

I was just really disappointed this year. I think SvR seriously dropped the ball on DLC. As soon as it became obvious that the first pack was being delayed for a stupidly long time I just knew there would be shit all else on offer.

The scope was so large as well, we've all come up with a lot of great stuff we'd love to see but sadly they decided to tie it in to a terrible legends game as a final 'fuck you' to the audience.

They would have done better by not making a new edition this year and constantly making new characters/attires/arenas one by one for people to download and update the roster as they please. Probably would have made them more money in the long run.