WWE SvR 2009 Custom Music

TheLegendaryKiller

Well, i know that u can put Music on your Xbox360 HDD and u can use them on your entrance.I was wondering is that somehow possible with USB stick?

Can u put your music on your USB stick and use them in SvR 2009.???

Or is there any other way to do it without HDD.

Thx in future fro ur help and time.

Two things... 1. I believe you HAVE to have a hard drive, you can take it from the USB to your HD but you have to have a hard drive as fas as I know.

and 2. what match is your second signature GIF from?

I haven't tried using a USB Stick, but from what i've read previously you can only do it with CD's.

Your best off getting a cheap CDRW and then you can keep re-using it.

I haven't tried using a USB Stick, but from what i've read previously you can only do it with CD's.

Your best off getting a cheap CDRW and then you can keep re-using it.

Hmmm I don't understand what are u saying....how do u mean using cd?

Sorry for being n00b im just little confused and want to do that. =)

Hmmm do u mean that I burn songs to cd/dvd rw then put them in 360 and save that playlist??

If yes is that possible by saving on memory card.

btw.I dont have HD

*Sorry for so much replys posts in this topic....I got messed up and I would delete them if u could.

;-)

Edited by TheLegendaryKiller

No probs.

I don't think you can do it without the harddrive. If you burn the songs to a CD and then put it into your 360, try to rip the tracks and see if you can copy them to your memory card.

If you can, you then need to make a playlist of the songs on your memory card and it will be available to select in the game.

Yes you HAVE to have a HD no other way, the songs have to save somewere.. and yes USB will work aswell but as i said you need HD, just go buy a 20G one.

the songs have to save somewere...

Croft...What he was asking is can they be saved on a memory unit. so that sentence was pointless...just wanted you to know. memory unit , in case you didn't know, is another save device for xbox 360...