HHH have Pedigree on SvR 09 for NDS ?

emo9708

Can somebody say me ... i play on emulator for NDS i get power for special move then i make strong grapple and i press L but he make spinebuster not pedigree ... how to make pedigree if this game have it HELP PLEASE

It should definitley be in there, there's no reason why it shouldn't be. Can you edit his moveset in Create Mode? If so, check what the Pedigree is assigned to.

• 2 weeks later...

spine buster is his signature move

so he's probably storing it. pedigree should be set as BOTH finishers. the signatures are the knee facebuster and the double a spine buster

Edited by Elmnt254

• 1 month later...

Why don't you learn how to speak english, then ask us? I barely understood you. o_o

"Can Somebody Say Me"? What does that even mean? O_o

"I get power for Special Move" It's called Momentum, stupid. Momentum.

"I make Strong Grapple" That should be "I did a Strong Grapple".

"But he make Spinebuster Not Pedigree" That should be "But he did the Spinebuster, not the Pedigree."

"How to make Pedigree if this game have it" No, no, NO. It's "How can I make the Pedigree, if it's possible in this game?"

Like I said, pal. Learn to speak english and ask again.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all, I'm not the one who made spelling mistake GALORE, am I? No, I'm not. I don't need to shut up because I don't see 'Platinum Member' Below your display icon. and finally, buddy, 'Loser' is overused. Come up with a better insult, and maybe I'll shed a tear or something.