copy dlc to memory card to take to another xbox

larry54235

doesnt always work like that tho jitz, most of the time takin ur hdd to a mates house is not a problem, but every once in a blue moon it is cos ur hdd is in another console..

ur way makes a ton more sense, they should simplify it a bit :S

If you look more in to it you will see when U download content it is signed with you gamer tag plus information from ur console. ie; serial number thats why when ppls xboxs have gone up the wall for say the 3 ring of death they change the hole system including HDD..

because running dlc may now work on a hdd off another console..

and why once you have paid for dlc you can re-download it a infinate number of times..

Guest damon

how do you put ps3 svr 09 game saves on the console to use the game saves on svr 09 PS3?

and why can`t i find dlc pack 1 on australia ps store? & will it be back on there? :| :| :|

You can transfer PS3 saves from a PC to a USB hard drive and then copy them from that to the PS3 I think.

The DLC is on the Australian store, pack 1 is old though so it won't be in the new content section. You have to search for the game manually either through the game add ons section, or alphabetical order.

Guest damon

i have and cant find do u think it`ll be on the store if i hav another proper look,now im downloading pack2&3

• 2 weeks later...