• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chinhouse

• WordLifeCj

• Kurdt Kobane

• nnn

I have tried to understand the Text Mod's Multiple Times but I just don't understand it...If someone who knows how to do the Text Mod's will help me I would Appreciate it!:

I would like to have everything that is on the game that is WWE changed to NAWWE.

I would also like HBK/Shawn Michaels to have "NAWWE SmackDown! G.M." on his Name Screen when he comes to the ring like Steph has it

Thank you in advance!!!

For Example:

All Title's changed from WWE ______ to NAWWE ______

WWE Championship to NAWWE Championship

WWE World Championship to NAWWE World Championship

Etc.

Pay Per View Names Changed from WWE ___ to NAWWE _

WWE Wrestlemania to NAWWE Wrestlemania

WWE SummerSlam

Etc.

Hi i was wondering if someone could make like a TLC HIAC match but with no title and weapons underneath the ring and also it is elimanation instead of one count the match is over. Please someone do this it would be great!

Is there a HIAC always on so i can have a ladder match in the cell?

& is there a way to edit current wrestlers attributes (sp?) so i dont have 2 take ppl through season

& can i have my 2nd request savable for xploder (pal)

thankz :don

could i get the following codes for gameshark v2.2 ntsc

wwe world chmpionship/champion to NWA World championship/champion SD! BRAND

crusier weight championship/champion to X-Divison championship/champion SD! BRAND

wwe tag team championship/champions to NWA World TagTeam championship/champions

the rebellion ppv to TNA PPV

is it possible to make a tna ring instead of having the wwe logo on the ring sides could you have it say TNA oh and in the center of the ring also have it say TNA

and can i have roddy piper replace eric bischoff in season mode as GM but i dont want the GM thing there i want it to say TNA D.O.A on all modes season ect.

thanks alot in advance thank you from THE TRUTH HURTS

there was a code for either smackdown 2 or 3 for stacked tables, what I mean is that you press select and the tables were automatically stacked for you, is there anyway this code can be made for this game. What I want to use the 12 tables code to have the stacked tables lining the outside of the ring or something like that. Need this for Codebreaker if possible.

Edited by The_Disturbed_1

can someone plz make a text mod for me to change the royal rumbles city,state and province text to san antonio, texas

and can some plz post the normal enterance codes for each superstar not the unlockable ones

and the last thing is taunt and create a taunt modifier just like move mod

Hi everyone...i am new to smacktalks.org, and i love the site so far...i have a request/idea that i haven't seen asked or talked about yet...

i was thinking, can someone find the values for the "grapple-type" moves that are done when both superstars are on the ladder? for example, a superplex from the top?

if those can be found, can they be replaced by other grapple-type moves, such as a piledriver, ddt, powerbomb, etc...?

i'm thinking if you can change them, when you grapple on the ladder you could do a strange powerbomb off the top of the ladder...now some moves of course wouldn't work right, like Lawler's piledriver (smackdown move) b/c he walks around before he does it, and you would probably just fall to the ground before doing it...but some moves could be really cool from the ladder...thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
:o can somebody if it is possable have ladders a ringposts and make the outside of the ladder climbable and the other side be like a ring post for gv2 :rolleyes

How about a joker code for last man standing match.Wat i was thinkin was by pressin select and R3 the ref will start to count out player 1 even if he is standing and select and L3 for player 2.If there is a code like that can i have it in hex ntsc.

Is it possible to make matches for hctp? (i know u can do it for sd2)

If so i thought of a kickass new match. Its the old Pitsburge blunge match back from wcw.

Also does any one know what the best cheats system is to buy.

Does any1 have code so the specials will use the strength meters as well. I mean so lets say Chavo cant giv Big Show the brainbuster or so Sable cant powerbomb atrain-you catch my drift- If this is possible can i please have it in HEX ntsc

• 2 weeks later...

Posted by Dylan 98

Also, is there a code to put the U.S. title and the cruiser weight title on raw?

There's 2 ways to do this. You can set the U.S. or Cruiserweight Champs as RAW superstars or you can modify the current U.S. or Cruiserweight champ so that they are on RAW.

The only problem is starting a new season and carrying over the data. They will revert back to SD! The game will try to put the current U.S. or Cruiserweight Champ on SD! If they are also holding RAW titles, you won't be able to continue through the menus and start the new season.

Titleholder Mods Inside

Wrestler Mods

nosig

I tried the titleholder mods, and they seemed to only half-work. I gave the U.S. and Cruiserweight titles to RAW wrestlers, and the I.C. Title to an SD! wrestler. They were listed on the show roster, as well as their contenders being on the same show, but the U.S. Title was still defended on SD!, and vice versa.