suicide's moveset needed

Big Daddy Dawg

u have to remember that he hasnt even had a match yet, so its hard to create a full moveset

but judging from his appearances so far:

reverse atomic drop

running front dropkick

flapjack & dropkick

gutbuster 4(available as signature and finisher only i believe, so i would use it as a sig)

headbutt

springboard leg drop(kaz used to do that, maybe he will do it as suicide)

a leg sweep as a strike and a quick grapple

for a finisher i would use the ace of spades, but if u wanted to do better u can create a non-pinning version of the ace of spades for his DOA finisher

a full moveset will be easier after he has a couple of matches

and now his moves may be different then what they would have been because if you diden't hear kaz got hurt again so it's actually christopher daniels in the suicide gimmick thats why he has been doing that jaw breaker to the corners as the "DOA" instead of that flip move that is on the game known as the ace of spades

thats very true degenerate, good point, that may have a huge difference in his moveset, and i do believe senshi/low-ki is with wwe now down in fcw, not a hundred percent on that though, phil may know he lives in florida

i think a new thread or whatever u call it is need for new topics, but anywho, yeah raven is awesome but he is also old and started to look like shit toward the end of his tna tenure

The DOA (Dead On Arrival) is still the leg trap sunset flip powerbomb / Ace of Spades, not that running cravate into the turnbuckle. Secondly, Low Ki is indeed down here in Florida and he's been renamed Kaval.

I think I read that Low Ki himself just got injured yet again so his future with fcw and the wwe may be in question now.

p.s. cool animation wraslinfreak of christopher daniels doing the curry man dance.

thanks, i believe its from a dance off with aj styles

* sorry about the tripple post my laptop froze for a bit and did that somehow

Edited by wraslinfreak

you know how he comes in on that zip line well apparently his bicep wasen't fully healed and when he came in on that zip line the tendon in his bicep tore yet again.

I agree with both of you the zipline has been done before but phil is right the zipline entrance gives suicide credibility cause he is almost like a superhero and he was originally suppose to be put with sharkboy curry man, and super eric in that justice league rip off but kaz diden't heal very quickly then got hurt again so that idea got scraped.