Save file question

TheLegendaryKiller

Yo I have on question....Is is possible to take two ps2 saves, then from one take everything unlocked and from other one caw and make one save file?

BTW i have ps2 and ARMAX

Yo I have on question....Is is possible to take two ps2 saves, then from one take everything unlocked and from other one caw and make one save file?

BTW i have ps2 and ARMAX

im sure thats possible.

transfer the caw onto the memorycard with the stuff onlocked. back when i had a ps2 u could do that by going into theCAS section and selecting copy or move or something, just have the 2 cards in the console at the time

Well I have svr 2009 ps2 pal,one memory card, armax (with usb), codebreaker.....And I want to download two saves-one save i would extract and take caw from it and from another one all unlocked...is that possible, if can please post tutorial

AERO If not please explain with details i didn't understand you

-----------------

rkoani.gifrko6ye.gif

Edited by TheLegendaryKiller

Of course I can....I can borrow it for one week if it is necessary....well lets say that I have it already, what should i do...instructions please...

And thanks for your time

------------------

rko6ye.gif

im not gonna sit and explain how to download these files, use AR MAX to put it on ur memory cards etc because its been years since i done that and cannot remember, but it should be fairly straight forward.

anyways, the key is to put 1 save on 1 card, the other save on the other card, load the game, copy the caw via Create A Superstar mode from the 1 memory card to the other. simple.

i'd advice putting the file with all the unlocked stuff etc on YOUR mem card and putting the save with the caw on ur mates mem card ;)

Ok thank U very much.....And about guide or explanation no problem i got it from your message...thanks and thank for you time

---------------------

rkoani.gif

rko6ye.gif

Edited by TheLegendaryKiller

Well don't be a pain in then ass...thats me problem not your....and for you information I have ps2 and my xbox is broken and will be repaired soon...so please don't ask stupid questions

------------------

rkoani.gifrko6ye.gif

Np. and a bit off topic, why do you need these questions when you got no wii,360,ps3 to play the game on O.o

or you just did'nt bother putting it in?

how many times does he have to say PS2 for you to nt have to ask silly questions?