Multiple Ladders

Decoy Octopus

Hey, is it possible for anyone to hack a multiple ladders code, similiar to the multiple tables code? I would greatly appreciate it, but I don't want 20 ladders, just 2 or 3. Thanks in advance, and any response would be greatly appreciated! Peace.

Whoa, he can.

1. Anyone know of any other wrestlers that can do this? (or a code)

2. Anyone know of a way to get CAWs to pull ladders? (by means of a code)

3. Anyone know the status of a code being made to allow for multiple ladders, just like the multiple tables code?

Codebreaker NTSC here please.

and.. AUSTIN CAN GET LADDERS!! He's done it once, only once, yet he has done it.

Thank you SO MUCH, if you can make the code. I've been dying for it ever since they had a ladder match.

Codebreaker NTSC here please.

and.. AUSTIN CAN GET LADDERS!! He's done it once, only once, yet he has done it.

Thank you SO MUCH, if you can make the code. I've been dying for it ever since they had a ladder match.

Hes never done it in my game. Has anyone ever done it while controlling Austin? If not, then its not worth even mentioning! lol

ok, i got my ps2 working again after a lot of rubbing alcohol, but nonetheless, i checked this out in raw arena b, and it didn't work, i have not tried austin's 3rd attire, ill look into that, but i still have my doubts on y Austin would be able to pull out ladders in the 1st place. but ill check anyways when i get another chance.

• 9 months later...

I just tried it, it works. i went to exhibition, single, turn off dq and picked scsa third attire and faced big show on raw b, he pulled out the ladder. Why dont mh, rvd, rm,or some cruisers pull them out?