Any Updates on Hogan, Warrior and others

jskatt21

They are not playable as of yet. Tokidoim has gotten as far as getting Ultimate Warrior & both Hogans on the season select screen with attribute ponts. But the problem is everytime you try & play or watch a match involving them, the game freezes. That's all that's known at this point, so I'm not sure whether or not they will ever be playable. If it is possible though, it will probably take quite awhile before someone discovers a code. Hopefully their skins are still on the disc somewhere.

That's my website. >:

Those pictures were taken by Trigin, though he says he didn't make the codes. I brightened them and converted them into gif format to conserve space :p

Anyways, Hogan, Hogan, and Warrior are all on my select screen as well, but you wouldn't want me to take the screen shots...all I have is a webcam, and all that's available are the select screen pictures.

Edit: Jeff Hardy has the letter S as a character select picture, and like Hogan, Hogan, and Warrior, does not yet have a viewable in game model.

The other characters like Cole, King, Coachman, and Jim Ross have S for a portrait as well, and since their models are still in you can see them by going to movelists, changing their entrance to an actual entrance, and previewing it.

Edited by Cadicle

People always want the GLORY for codes. Which is why they don't release it until it's 100% working.

But if they were to release it maybe others could find a loop hole in the system and be able to play as "Encrypted Wrestlers".

Edit: Jeff Hardy has the letter S as a character select picture, and like Hogan, Hogan, and Warrior, does not yet have a viewable in game model.

The other characters like Cole, King, Coachman, and Jim Ross have S for a portrait as well, and since their models are still in you can see them by going to movelists, changing their entrance to an actual entrance, and previewing it.

1. Would it be possible to substitute created in game models for the missing ones?

2. What are the codes for NTSC GS2 V2 for Cole, King, Coachman, and Jim Ross? I have Tazz but not any of those.

Heres some PAL ARV2 Codes I have hacked and tested myself they all work but some arn't able to be played as yet theirs a * beside them. Season only.

(TAZZ wasn't by me he was by SMACKTALKS)

TAZZ

FEB28BA7 BCA99B83

Coach

FEB29B57 BCA99B83

Hollywood Hogan*

FEB27BD7 BCA99B83

M Cole *

FEB2A117 BCA99B83

Spike *

FEB2AB07 BCA99B83

Ultimate Warrior(legend)*

FEB27A67 BCA99B83

Linda

FEB29AC7 BCA99B83

(Is in season roster but cant be selected because no females in season)

Hulk Hogan(legend)*

FEB279D7 BCA99B83

Rosie(3 Min Warning)*

FEB2B9A7 BCA99B83

Jamal(3 Min Warning)*

FEB2BE87 BCA99B83

Jeff Hardy*

FEB2DE67 BCA99B83

Bradshaw*

FEB2CEB7 BCA99B83

Heres some PAL ARV2 Codes I have hacked and tested myself they all work but some arn't able to be played as yet theirs a * beside them. Season only.

(TAZZ wasn't by me he was by SMACKTALKS)

Coach

FEB29B57 BCA99B83

Hollywood Hogan*

FEB27BD7 BCA99B83

M Cole *

FEB2A117 BCA99B83

Spike *

FEB2AB07 BCA99B83

Ultimate Warrior(legend)*

FEB27A67 BCA99B83

Linda

FEB29AC7 BCA99B83

(Is in season roster but cant be selected because no females in season)

Hulk Hogan(legend)*

FEB279D7 BCA99B83

Rosie(3 Min Warning)*

FEB2B9A7 BCA99B83

Jamal(3 Min Warning)*

FEB2BE87 BCA99B83

Jeff Hardy*

FEB2DE67 BCA99B83

Bradshaw*

FEB2CEB7 BCA99B83

Will you or someone else please convert these to GS2 V2 NTSC?

If you use the gender change code you can play as women in season.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

If people are still tryin ot hack hogan, etc. what you need to do is work out the different things you need to get before the character will work, e.g. make a list...

- Select Screen Image

- Attribute Points

- Working Moveset

- In-Game Model

Now instead of trying to get everything at once, do each seperately to check they work. If you find that everything above works but the In-game model, then use the code to replace the in-game model of hogan or whoever with a model of someone still in the game, like HHH. Then if it works you know that everything else but the in-game model works and if it doesnt work, then you know that there's something else you need to find to get the in-game models to work. So just think up the different things a character would need in order to work that could have been moved/removed and work on adding those.

at last we might be able to play as hogan and the warrior

but in the mean time do what me and rockfan1 did it lokks pretty cool but u might not like it

get the code to unlock hogans moves and his pic and then over ride the hogan move in the superstar list with your caw hogan

rockfan1 tried it and it worked so you should to

bump either rockfan1 or me for the values for hogan and the values to over ride a caw over either the retro hagan or the normal hogans name in the superstar list.