Jim Ross in season mode

ziggy756

to play as jim ross in sseason mode just put 004c5b77 00000000 and start a season and it will work but make sure u select the first attire when u play the first match or the game will freeze also this is for codebreaker

I converted some to CodeBreaker & these are some that I found:

Put unselectables in season:

Lawler: 0A045C69 00000000

Ross: 0A945C6A 00000000

Hebner: 0A245C6B 00000000

Chioda: 0A445C76 00000000

Coachman: 0A745C6F 00000000

Cole: 0AB45C75 00000000

Linda: 0AE45C6E 00000000

I have only tried to play as Mike Chioda in season, but it only works for 1 match. You start the season as usual, but when you come to the program screen, don't select move around, just go straight to the matches.

After the matches are over it will freeze when you go to the second match card.

Edited by MFury

Can someone convert these people all of them to gameshark 2 version 3 and thnx for finding these codes, I can't wait. Now if you could get them in exhibition, also do you get to move around with them after the first show just wondering.

I also found out if you put them in the season mode, Thier move set becomes available in Create A Move Set. Just go down to auto setting & you'll see even the referees. Be careful, if you select a referee, then select to modifiy his grapple moves, it will freeze. His grapple moves are the ones where he makes you leave the ring. You probably code use a code to change these to regular moves.

As far as Tazz goes I just haven't gotten to him yet, but I will soon.

Edited by MFury

Change all of their entrances, and DO NOT touch JR's moveset. It freezes the game. If you want you could just go to autosetting and give him a whole different moveset and then edit whatever way you like.

Oh, and Lawler has entrance attire (Crown, and Coat).

Oh, and I just put this together for Tazz since he's one of the characters with all 0's for stats. I don't know if I did it right, but I just used Toki's directions from the "Wrestler Mods" post. I gave him what I thought most accurately represented him. I'm going to check it out later.

Tazz - (Codebreaker)

Strength - 0AE75F99 0000000F (7.5)

Submission - 0AE65F99 00000014 (10)

Speed - 0AE55F99 0000000D (6.5)

Technique - 0AE45F99 00000011 (8.5)

Endurance - 0AFB5F99 0000000F (7.5)

Edited by TheRob

The version I got using PS2DIS for PAL was FEB28BA7 BCA99B83, it works and adds Tazz to season mode to be selectable and shows him in cutscenes but when i seen angle backstage and he said he was gonna kick my ass it went to load a backstage match but then crashed. So i dunno if it'll let you play as Tazz in actual matches.