Caw Requests

Jeff_Matt_Hardy

Hi if anyone can make these people please post them in this blog with entrance and move sets if possible:

Dudley Boyz

Undertaker in his purple costume

Big red machine vintage

Lita

That's it for now.

Hi if anyone can make these people please post them in this blog with entrance and move sets if possible:

Dudley Boyz

Big red machine vintage

Lita

That's it for now.

Wish List for PS3...

-WCW save(or individual wrestlers), I know would be asking a lot, but NWO has trio entrance...

Hogan, Nash, Hall maybe throw in Berg(Seen a couple good Bergs and Hogans already). They could battle for WCW belt maybe....(the Nature Boy needs some COMP!!) oh and a WCW STING(both costumes)

- What is A WWE game w/out a kick ass Austin vs Rock Match? The Dudley's and TNA, YES, very Cool! Throw Mankind in the mix for Rock and Sock conn. Also WWE/UFC Brock Lesnar would round off a WWE legend Save or group of wrestlers. Oh u gotta throw Bret in with those names too.

That would be sweet!

-

• 3 weeks later...

a list of non wrestlers.

1.The hulk

2.Ironman

3.spiderman

4.batman

5.venem

IF you can make any of these or if u did post them here Thanks :D

PBBBBBT! I recently made and posted Rorschach of Watchmen fame, and he alone is better those five heroes combined (although Batman is a an epic rival for him).

• 2 weeks later...

Dudley Boyz

Big red machine vintage

Lita

That's it for now.

I've finished a TNA Version of Brother Ray and a classic WWF version, i'll have a go at D'von over the weekend and post them both together.

Vader and Yokozuna would be great. I had a very quick go but it doesn't seem like you can make the bigger guys in any convincing way. Big Daddy V must have a character model all of his own.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love for someone to post a good Samoa Joe caw for the 360 the game already has his tights and I have tried making him a few times on my own but it never comes out right so if someone could give it a try and post it it would be greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, I have a few requests if they could be made, I need a sweet brother runt/spike dudley, Masato Tanaka. Mike Awesome's rival, if anyone has a Mike Awesome face I would appreciate that.the rest of him isn't to hard to make. lol I got one if anybody's curious, its not exact but its ballpark.Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OLD SKOOLECW

ROB VAN DAM

SABU

DUDLEY BOYZ

SHANE DOUGLAS

BALLS MAHONEY

MIKE AWESOME

LANCE STORM

JUSTIN CREDIBLE

RHINO

JERRY LYNN

I DON'T ME 2 ASK MUCH IM JUST GIVIN IDEAS

OLD SKOOLECW

ROB VAN DAM

SABU

DUDLEY BOYZ

SHANE DOUGLAS

BALLS MAHONEY

MIKE AWESOME

LANCE STORM

JUSTIN CREDIBLE

RHINO

JERRY LYNN

I DON'T ME 2 ASK MUCH IM JUST GIVIN IDEAS

ill start on all of these ecw stars 4 ya this weekend can you please send me some good face pics of mahoney storm credible and douglas

• 1 month later...

i hope you guys can hook me up i need a make up done for me im trying to make like an Emo/Goth Female CAW for and online fed i run so i need a Running Mascara make up done now these are the best pics i have i will try to find more if i can.

Mascara Run #1

Mascara Run #2

Thanks to whoever can help me out

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i have a request how about sable in the wwf era anybody remember her you can find her in you tube and that runny mascera pic #1 in post #22that would be cool...email it to me pls my pc took a dump and i dont know when i can get it hope fully in 2 weeks..ok thanks guys all you guys rock ..i just got the game so im just starting playing it..lol

Edited by mike3180

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...