a little advice and or tip

stacysmikeyboy

hey folks I've been playing the story mode with my caw and i'm at the Ultimate X part of it but I can't ever seem to pull down the X from the ropes while hanging from them. Is there something i'm doing wrong. I mean really I face that jobber no named guy and beat the hell out of from pillar to post making him all red then i knock him out and then by the time i am able to unhook the X he's back up kicking me from the ropes only to take possession of the X himself. any tips to pull it down?

Only climb the ropes when he's stunned, then you have just enough time to get up there. When you are up there, complete the mini game once, then hang down and kick him off and he will fall back down, then do the mini game once more, then hang again and kick him off. Just keep repeating that process, it's easy.

The AI is quite dumb in ultimate X, if you dodge ONE of their attempts to grab you down from the rope, they are programmed to automatically climb the turnbuckle and come after you (perfect oppertunity for you to kick them down). They will never jump up twice (from standing the ring) to try get you.