SvR PC Game Announced!

Smacktalks

24903.jpg

It was announced today by publisher THQ and Jakks Pacific that WWE SmackDown vs. Raw will make its PC debut with an online-focused title. Though the companies declined to provide any concrete details on the PC game, Jakks Pacific's Interactive SVP Nelo Lucich hinted that users will be able to "become their favorite superstar in a WWE virtual world of their own creation."

Here is the press release:

The Number One Fighting Videogame Franchise to Make Its Online Debut with WWE

Im sure this game can be greatley edited with mods. More and more these days games can be modified even sport games now. Hopefully instead of always RTS & FPS games being big dogs for mods hopefully wwe can push entertainment sport games into challenging them for great mods.

Will the roster be like smackdown vs raw 2010 but just on computer?.

Edited by r-ratedsupastar

1) are the graphics good?

2) with the updated mods and the mods got good graphics

3) where can i download the game without no viruses i hate paying for games that came out like 20 years ago.

@ smacktalks where can i download this mod ill get the game lol.

Edited by r-ratedsupastar

About 6 years ago, I downloaded this game off of Kazaa, and it worked nearly perfectly. The only problems were no tron videos, no entrance music, and the sound would gradually die out as you play. Plus the occasional crash or 6. But still, pretty fun game.

• 1 year later...
Guest criscross

24903.jpg

It was announced today by publisher THQ and Jakks Pacific that WWE SmackDown vs. Raw will make its PC debut with an online-focused title. Though the companies declined to provide any concrete details on the PC game, Jakks Pacific's Interactive SVP Nelo Lucich hinted that users will be able to "become their favorite superstar in a WWE virtual world of their own creation."

Here is the press release:

The Number One Fighting Videogame Franchise to Make Its Online Debut with WWE

• 4 weeks later...

Has that info only just been released? I just readit on the wiki page but that's the first i'd heard of it.

At least with it being a PC game then there's a chance of getting the text translated, etc.