Edge

mafIa maN

Well done, superb. I see a lot of Edge in that. Idk, but maybe I would eliminate that hair hack, but that makes it innovative so just leave it on. Pretty aesome bro. With a little more tweaks this would be an awesome CAW to use.

Well done, superb. I see a lot of Edge in that. Idk, but maybe I would eliminate that hair hack, but that makes it innovative so just leave it on. Pretty aesome bro. With a little more tweaks this would be an awesome CAW to use.

thanks and there is no hair hack btw

thanks and there is no hair hack btw

Hmm, the right side of the hair is greener. Must be the pics then. Loving the updates though. I think u might need to make the red designs a little more brighter and that's it.

Wow, lovin the update man. What's wrong with teeth though? I see something that's throwing them off. Besides that, this Edge is pretty damn perfect.

Wow, lovin the update man. What's wrong with teeth though? I see something that's throwing them off. Besides that, this Edge is pretty damn perfect.

don't mind it, its that breathing feature in the game like his mouth slightly opens when he breathes