Ron 'The Truth" Killings Request

simified

Okay I don't ask for much and I've help people out in the past on this site so I am reeeeeeeeeally hoping someone can full fill this request. I would like a Ron Killings CAW for PS2, the few I have ran across on other sites TOTALLY blow. A move list would also be appreciated as well but it is not as important as the actual CAW. As not to be a total useless tool on my end I am adding some links with close ups of his face, front and side profile as well as full body pix.

Front of face close up

Partal side profile close up

Side profile close up

Full body 1

Full body 2

Edited by simified

Here's my attempt, it's not great because you cant have more than 1 peircing and you cant have one AND a bandana. If you like it i'll type it up.

rtruthcawvq2.th.png

If I like? Dude...THAT IS FREAKIN' AWESOME! Please type it up by all means! This is for PS2 right? You are the TOTAL $hit!!! Not to be confused with the Super Hero In Training!

Thanks, here you go :)

Btw, I made it on my 360, but theres not many layers, so it should work on PS2 I think.

rtruthcawvq2.png

<---Head/Face--->

[Face Parts]

Hair:64 (Shortest Style) X:84 Y:-2, S:-4

Eyes: 1, Brown

Eyebrows: 2, X:87 Y:0, S:20

Skin Tones:6, X:88 Y:12, S:-30

[Head Morphing]

Head: W-8

[Face Morphing]

Eyebrows:

Eyes: -6, 10, 10, -10, 0, 10, 24

Nose: -6, -20, -10, -20, 0, 10, -20, 36

Cheeks: -20, -16, 20, 20

Mouth: -10, 10, 0, 10, 10, -8, -36

Jaw: -26, 40, 8, -28, -20, 0

[Make-Up]

<---Body--->

Body Type: 10

Definition: 4

[Advanced Options]

Body Height: 6,1

<---Clothing--->

[Tops]

The top below is optional, I use it for his entrance attire only.

Layer 19: Tops: 39, Style: Hanging Out, Color 1: X:-27, Y:8, S:-32 Color 2: X:99, Y:8, S:-32

[Armwear]

Layer 10. Arms/Wrists: 15, X:-13, Y:-100, S:-55

Layer 11. Arms/Wrists: 18, X:-13, Y:-100, S:-100

[bottoms]

Layer 16. Bottoms: 24,Style: Tight, X:67, Y:0, S:-3

Layer 17: Belts: 12, X:100, Y:-100, S:-7

Underwear:

[shoes]

Layer 15. Boots: 1, X:-4, Y:-100, S:-6

<---Body Art--->

<---Layers & Extras--->

Layer 12. Mustache: 11, X:-97, Y:0, S:0, A:14

Layer 13. Sideburns: 17, X:100, Y:0, S:-11, A:34

Layer 14. Piercings (Face): 12, Style: Left Eye, X:74, Y:0, S:0

Layer 18: Body Accessories: 1, Style: Shortest, X:77, Y:-78, S:-7

The below Bandana removes his piercing, so it's up to you if you use it.

Layer 20: 26, Style: Normal, X:-27, Y:8, S:0

[A.I. Fighting Style]

A.I. Fighting Style 1: Brawler

A.I. Fighting Style 2: High-Flyer

[Crowd Signs]

You choose, I just left them as the default ones.

***Profile***

Name: Ron Killings

HUD Name: Killings

Nickname: The Truth

Nickname Placement: Middle

Announcer Introduction: Ronald

Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia

Weightclass: 230 lb

Crowd Reaction: Good

Show: Smackdown!

Voice: 4

Match Speciality:Hardcore

The amount of layers would not be a problem, I use a Codebreaker to hack in extra slots. From what I have read on here before, XBOX formulas cannot be used on PS2 and vice versa. The hair, clothes, face parts such as eyes, eyebrows, etc. will be different numbers and values as well. I will try to input it anyway but if I am not mistaken, the formula would need to be created for use on the same game system. If I am right, that is going to really suck because this is an great looking CAW. I'll let you know what happens with it, keep your fingers crossed for me!

Edited by simified

ARGGGGGGGG!!! As I feared the formula doesn't work properly! The face looks nothing like the one you created nor does it look like Killings. Can anyone else make a Ron Killings CAW for PS2 but create it on a PS2 along with a move list?

Face Views:

Full Body:

Long time no see simified. But dude, please put this in the request topic. Don't worry though 'cause I have the perfect Ron Killings for u man. As a matter of fact, I'll post it right now.

Request Topic: http://smacktalks.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=23443

Ah well, crap happens. It is still a sweet looking CAW regardless! I am trying to make the necessary tweaks to your formula as we speak although it isn't going to great, lmao! I ended up using the piercing instead of the headband. PS2's headband doesn't rest flush against the head and look as good as Xbox's does. I have made my own CAW's before and they look good and all but I am REALLY anal when it comes to them. On average it takes me like a week of messing with one to get it, what I would call perfect....or close to it. I was just lazy and wanted someone else to do it, lol! I've made Warrior, Disciple, Sting, Vampiro, ICP, and others that I've posted on YouTube with matching Titantrons and music using the tutorials I've learned from on here. If, and that is a BIG if, I can get Truth done right I am adding him to my collection. I'll take a pic and show ya what I come up with if it ends up being worthy. I was disappointed, I figured he would have made his appearance yesterday at Summerslam. I'm going to have to wait now and see what entrance music he'll use. Right now he has Ride With Me on his MySpace profile.

Edited by simified

U can still preview ur Killings if u want but I'm afraid u need to make another topic if ur gonna do it. Other than that, this topic is CLOSED.