King of the Mountain/Full Metal Mayhem Confirmed

Sunny

OK, I can't believe this wasn't posted so far. But, it's official. What Midway was keeping a secret has finally leaked on tnawrestling.com. Although, there is no full verification of KOTM, we know for a fact 100% that Full Metal Mayhem is in as shown in the pic and video shown below [1:10 (below Ultimate X)]. So, there would be no point to leave out KOTM if Full Metal Mayhem is confirmed. Now...with such amazing detail, gameplay, reversal systems.... etc., this game is THE SHIT!!!

fmmyt1.jpg

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

TNA iMPACT Video Game Information Page on TNA Site

I think the reason why they havnt shown it yet its to build up the hype nearer to the release.

The game looks amazing but the only thing im a bit disappointed is that six sides of steel isnt in.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I can't believe this wasn't posted so far. But, it's official. What Midway was keeping a secret has finally leaked on tnawrestling.com. Although, there is no full verification of KOTM, we know for a fact 100% that Full Metal Mayhem is in as shown in the pic and video shown below [1:10 (below Ultimate X)]. So, there would be no point to leave out KOTM if Full Metal Mayhem is confirmed. Now...with such amazing detail, gameplay, reversal systems.... etc., this game is THE SHIT!!!

fmmyt1.jpg

">

OMG stop moaning you had taken a screenshot that is all nothing major. Also i think you might of seen my post on that site seeing as i spotted that match on there.

Link Removed

I didnt make a big issue about it

Just for the record, I spent my time taking that screenshot and posting it on the CAWS Forum, using software on my computer, as well as bandwidth on my PC and Internet connection.

Hitting the Print Screen button and uploading an image to imageshack isn't hard... look I'll do it...

MSPAINTISNTSOFTWAREYOUIDIOT.jpg

I dont demand that you put "Credit to whoever" for the content you upload, but dont steal it. Its not cool.

Fact is, that was posted a day before this was posted on here. Instead of scouring the forums and websites looking for information and claiming it as your own, think twice, because one day, itll get you in a lot of trouble.

1. Even if you wanted to - you can't demand anything.

2. You "scoured" websites for videos, and then took a still image from a video that wasn't uploaded by you. You've got no right to bitch about stealing content.

3. Where the fuck did the OP claim your picture as his own ? Nowhere.

4. In trouble with who ? You ? What, are you going to sulk at him until he hands himself into the internet police ? Get a clue.

Now excuse me whilst I go contact the origonal uploader of the video and tell them that you stole content from their video. Expect a post from them on your forum soon bitching about how you have stolen from them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Oh fuck you guys, I saw this thread at the top thinking Impact 2 was coming out and these matches were confirmed.

Fucking FUCK. die DIE DIE DIEDIEIEIDEIDIDI!! !1111 :@

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...