WWE Smackdown 2!:RUTHLESS AGRESSION RELEASED

SD2 LeGeNd

I think with the models being so low poly, that's not too much to worry about. There are actually codes however that can change the xyz size of all the different body parts(I once considered making a pie eating match!) and the player height. If that's of any use.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think with the models being so low poly, that's not too much to worry about. There are actually codes however that can change the xyz size of all the different body parts(I once considered making a pie eating match!) and the player height. If that's of any use.

Is that true? if you dont mind plz share the codes for modify the body parts

and is it possible to make every shirt with "gown" option like jacket 024?

thanks

• 6 months later...
Guest FdL 1899

is there another mirror for this patch? i want the patch only, not the whole patched iso. and the MU link in front page already dead. pleaseeee i want this patch so bad. i just figured it out that this old game can be turned in a cool form like this

• 4 weeks later...

Play Audioprogram to add or change blinds and c2.pac ed2.pac files that come with the original DLC or porvafor tell me how easy try it on my pc

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest nt so good

this mod sucks big tym , i mean wen did john cena start using "stone cold stunner" n firstly luk at cena himself he luks lyk a coal miner, man!!! make a mod that is worth playin n njoyin i'm playin d original on ma epsxe for a year now n this is shit... i wasted ma tym downloadin this shit... how crappy can yo game get.... get their original finishers first.... no RKO fo orton n no F-u fo cena....

lemme help u out wit tat pimpdrop could be used as a F-u(AA) , n bubba cutter as RKO.... pimpdrop is used by godfather in d original.... but the roster selection was good

..!., ,.!..

• 6 years later...