WWE Smackdown 2!:RUTHLESS AGRESSION RELEASED

SD2 LeGeNd

Here you have it folks, the official release of WWE Smackdown 2!:Ruthless Agression a mod by myself NMCM and Redeye Jedi. We worked extrem;y hard on this mod

and put alot of effort into getting alot done. This is my second mod for SD2! and maybe the last 4 the year. Because i'm tired folks...i'm tied. I'm really hoping to see alot of new modders come on to the scene and step things up a bit. First it was the ACE with the first textured patch which was so decent and so fresh, then it was me with my TNA iMPACT mod. I had alot of help which you may find credit givin in the readme file. This time around the moves will be different. I experimented with different move hacking methods and ideas that may have not crossed the mines of hackers in the past. I'm also hoping that this could spark a new begenning for SD2! like modding did for WWF No Mercy. I do plan to do updates and prolly a few add-ons when I have time. This should really be a step up from TNA iMPACT, and a better way to play the game. I do sugguest that everyone plays through season mode. It should be well worth the time you put in as i'm sure this mod was worth the weight. So here we go...start_game.

Download Here

Problems! Patch doesn't work. :(

I'm un-zipped, put the "WWE Starter" in my memscard area, and put it in both slots in the ePSXe program, I put "SD!RA.ppf" in the patches folder, and re-named it, I've selected "automatically apply ppf" thing, and I've started my original ISO I made from my own disc.. But noh'. Nothing happens. :(

Do I have to use the codelist you provided and enter some codes?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey i got a question do i need to unlock the whole roster or does the save unlock it cause im not getting my epsxe to load it

Edited by Peroxwhy??gen

• 3 months later...

Wow its been awhile since i've been on this site i lost my password and what not and dont remeber my email used ...i remember joining when i first got SD2 and i always loved playing the game and loved modding it bc Smacktalks gave me the stuff needed to have a blast pwnin the computer well just downloaded the RA download and once i look around here some more i'll load it up and play some season.. thanks a bunch SD2 Legend

hey, i have played your mod, this is very GOOD !, but it have a small error, i think you should check your mod (Join Cena & Stone Cold). I will wait you.... and... i need TNA mod,please give me link to download it... thanks

Edited by killua

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest_Rapp3r88_*

hi can i play this on a real ps1?how?what do i have to do?by the way.. can someone give me the tools for modding sd 2 or sent me to a link pls!Respect

You'll have to login to have a link sent, as you can't PM guests mate.

As for playing it on a real ps1, I think it's possible if you apply the match and then burn it. Your best of sending a PM to SD2 Legend as I haven't tried though.

Hi guys I've just discovered this great mod.Wonderful job so thanx a lot!

but... I have two qurstions:

Is someone working on an update to give john cena his trademark moves and finisher?(the STFU it's ok, but I CAN'T XFORM the F-U...)

Second one: I can't xform even the 619: please could someone help me with istructions? Please...Thanks

Guest Guest_notforjoke_*

hi this is notforjoke.. i hav vgs to play sd2 using demon tool., bcoz i don have video card so i cantuse epesx.. i hav download pec from this site. but its not working. or i dont know how to use it.. plz tell me anyone how to use it i try instructions in this site but no use anyone tell me in detail .. and tell me how to use our own codes in pec

plzzz help me guys

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest_Rapp3r88_*

It works on a real playstation.I tried it but it is a kind of problem -i must unlock all wrestlers (like Cena,Edge.....)but i can't because after the Smackdown from April (in season mode) the game freeze's:((.What to do?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got round to downloading a NTSC iso(my disc is PAL, presuming it has to be NTSC) and finally checking one of these things out. Struggling to get ePSXe to work right on my new comp for some reason(game runs slow in match for some reason) but great work! Some of the replacements look awesome(Balls for instance.)

Got round to downloading a NTSC iso(my disc is PAL, presuming it has to be NTSC) and finally checking one of these things out. Struggling to get ePSXe to work right on my new comp for some reason(game runs slow in match for some reason) but great work! Some of the replacements look awesome(Balls for instance.)

Thanks. I'm currently doing more updates but haven't released anything because I no longer have the internet at home. I really want to know how to mod the actual wrestling models i.e. Triple H.