Editing

DRAVEN

I have problem.

I want to put song of Jerico instead of MUSIC 01 so I loaded MUSIC.YAF in Yaf Extractor and than I did Load Replacements and than I need to put adx file but the song is mp3 file so what I need to do?

You need to convert the mp3 to wave first. You can use a sound editor like Goldwave for example.

Once you have the .wav file use the adxencd tool to convert it to adx. Use 24khz as sampling rate. The link to the adxencd tool is in the very first page of this thread. There are some tutorials about basic sound editing as well.

~Nergal

Edited by Nergal

I have problem.

I want to put song of Jerico instead of MUSIC 01 so I loaded MUSIC.YAF in Yaf Extractor and than I did Load Replacements and than I need to put adx file but the song is mp3 file so what I need to do?

You need to convert the mp3 to wave first. You can use a sound editor like Goldwave for example.

Once you have the .wav file use the adxencd tool to convert it to adx. Use 22khz as sampling rate. The link to the adxencd tool is in the very first page of this thread. There are some tutorials about basic sound editing as well.

~Nergal

This is the line? http://www.box.net/public/inlx7i6jnh

I downloaded and I open the exe file and than I have black screen and it disappear

can you give me good link?

The link is ok, but you aren't using the adxencd tool correctly.

Please look up freezer250's signature in this thread and follow the link for the audioediting tutorial for SVR2007.

In this tutorial all important steps like converting mp3->wav and converting wav->adx are explained along with screenshots and all the stuff.

~Nergal

Edited by Nergal

Please look up freezer250's signature in this thread and follow the link for the audioediting tutorial for SVR2007.

In this tutorial all important steps like converting mp3->wav and converting wav->adx are explained along with screenshots and all the stuff.

~Nergal

can you give me the link I dont find

~Nergal

can you give me the link I dont find

http://www.freezerslair.de/svr/svr1en.php

Just take a look below (coloured links) , that's my signature :p

Ok I tried to use adx v3 with adxcend, 24000Hz. The changing of the bitrate from 48000 to 24000 seems to help a bit. This time the adx file did work much longer ingame (around 5 min) before it suddenly stopped. After that - again silence. :(2

I'm curious though, anyone else having this problem? I'm interested in other peoples results. Next time I will try to integrate shorter adx songs (3-4min, 24000) and see if those work correctly.

Edited by freezer250

Ok I tried to use adx v3 with adxcend, 24000Hz. The changing of the bitrate from 48000 to 24000 seems to help a bit. This time the adx file did work much longer ingame (around 5 min) before it suddenly stopped. After that - again silence. :(2

I'm curious though, anyone else having this problem? I'm interested in other peoples results. Next time I will try to integrate shorter adx songs (3-4min, 24000) and see if those work correctly.

Can you do me a favor? Can you tell me the size of your custom adx file and the name of the original file you replaced?

At the moment I'm trying to decode the original yaf header. The yaf header itself also has a size entry stored for every track in the archive. I think this size value causes the custom tracks to stop after some time. Eventually I have to change this entry inside the music.yaf too ^^

~Nergal

Edited by Nergal

Hi Nergal,

it's the MUSIC_0142.adx file I tried to replace. Here are more informations about the adx I created

It's quite obvious why your soundfiles are chopped somewhere in the middle. Have a look at the following screenshot:

yafpngbp6.jpg

The size of the original file is around 6 MB while your new file is 11 MB. So your whole file can't fit into the frame that is reserved inside the MUSIC.yaf archive. So only half of your file has been copied into the MUSIC.yaf archive.

It's really strange though, that the tool made any replacements at all. As you can see in the screenshot, the replacement file is marked red. This indicates a conflict because it is too large. Normally the tool isn't copying any "red" files at all. I made a test and tried to replace the origiinal MUSIC_0142.adx file with your track. The result was that no replacement took place (as it should be).

Somehow though you managed to replace the file... . This really is strange. There probably is a bug in the tool that allows replacement of conflicting files.

Can you tell me what steps you have taken to replace the file? Was the file displayed red?

~Nergal

Hi Nergal,

it's the MUSIC_0142.adx file I tried to replace. Here are more informations about the adx I created

It's quite obvious why your soundfiles are chopped somewhere in the middle. Have a look at the following screenshot:

yafpngbp6.jpg

The size of the original file is around 6 MB while your new file is 11 MB. So your whole file can't fit into the frame that is reserved inside the MUSIC.yaf archive. So only half of your file has been copied into the MUSIC.yaf archive.

It's really strange though, that the tool made any replacements at all. As you can see in the screenshot, the replacement file is marked red. This indicates a conflict because it is too large. Normally the tool isn't copying any "red" files at all. I made a test and tried to replace the origiinal MUSIC_0142.adx file with your track. The result was that no replacement took place (as it should be).

Somehow though you managed to replace the file... . This really is strange. There probably is a bug in the tool that allows replacement of conflicting files.

Can you tell me what steps you have taken to replace the file? Was the file displayed red?

~Nergal

Ha, I just made a small flash video so you can see what I did.

YAF-Bug

I guess it seems I wanted too much at that moment :lol

So what's the right way for replacing adx files? Do the replacements have to be the exact same size as the original, or is a smaller replacement ok?

And do you think you'll find a way to import adx files that are bigger than the originals like last year? That would be so awesome (and I could hear Metallica again hehe :D )

How I can explor adx files from MUSIC.YAF and how I can edit the adx files?
Use Negrals tool YAFExtractor for editing MUSIC.YAF. at the first page of this thread you can also find instructions how to use it. In short you use the tool to replace the adx files in the MUSIC.YAF with your own adx files that you created with Adxencd. Edited by freezer250

Ha, I just made a small flash video so you can see what I did.

YAF-Bug

I guess it seems I wanted too much at that moment :lol

So what's the right way for replacing adx files? Do the replacements have to be the exact same size as the original, or is a smaller replacement ok?

And do you think you'll find a way to import adx files that are bigger than the originals like last year? That would be so awesome (and I could hear Metallica again hehe :D )

Ah, thx for the video. I already found and fixed the bug :).

The fix will be included in the next release as well as the tracklist you did.

The replacements can be the same size or smaller, but not larger.

Using bigger files should work too (in theory), but therefore all offsets inside the yaf archive have to be recalculated by the tool. This information has to be added to the .yaf header itself, which I haven't fully decoded yet.

Inside the .yaf header 3 informations are stored for each track:

1.) The absolute offset inside the file

2.) The size of the track

3.) An additional value, probably another absolute offset

1 and 2 are standard information for most archives. What bothers me currently is the #3. I don't know what this additional offset is used for.

But I'm working on it ;).

~Nergal

if i wanna change the menu music, i see that it has only one adx file(not 3 like last years game) do i have to import boo's and cheers in them? :unsure:

No, because there's no way the game knows that you added boo and cheer to the menu music for entrance. The game is programmed to play the normal version of the menu version for the entrance theme for dirty/heel superstars too. If you want the game to play different files for entrance and distinguish between good and bad superstars - that's not possible for us cause there are no appropiate adx files for dirty/clean superstars already in the game. To sum it up, I would just replace normal version with normal version, dirty adx files with dirty adx files and clean adx files with clean ones.

Using bigger files should work too (in theory), but therefore all offsets inside the yaf archive have to be recalculated by the tool. This information has to be added to the .yaf header itself, which I haven't fully decoded yet.
I'm really looking forward to that^^ Hope you manage to do it because right now you you must cut longer songs down which makes the process of editing complicated <_< And if your making longer entrances the music might end before your wrestler even reached the ring. We had that problem last year until we found out how to import bigger songs...

I'll keep my fingers crossed :)2

Edited by freezer250

• 2 weeks later...

now whats wrong ?

coz when i put it gets tell 84 % then it tells me

scsi status 0x02

interpretation : check condition

CBD 28 00 00 1A CC 71 00 00 01 00

Interpretation : Read (10) - sector 1756273

sense area F0 00 03 00 1A CC 71 0A 00 00 03 08 10 00 00 00 00 00

Interpretation : ID CRC or ECC Erorr

please help me

please

OK I made my firt dvd and it worked it was supposed that chris benoit and chris jericho and rob van dams entrances + titantrons

the Entrances Music Worked Perfectly with my rob van dam caw

but i coudn't find there titantrons

but i found two weired titantrons on dx and rated rko one of them was som guy wearing a shhirt and an old belt and when the picture was going to his face it finishes and the dx one was about edge and lita ...

weird but i used the titantrons from the list in the videoediting list

help me please

EDIT : BUT LOOKS LIKE NO ONE IS ANSWERING SO I WILL JuST LEAVE

Edited by j.hardy

does anybody know how i can extract the announce files and then convert them to mp3 or something??

Didn't try it myself yet, but I would do it this way:

Use Nergals tool in this thread to extract the RINGA_R (Raw), RINGA_E (ECW) or RINGA_S (Smackdown).

You will receive adx files as a result. Now you need to convert the adx files to wav-musicfiles with

Adx2Wav. Adx2Wav is a simple exe and works like the Adxencd.exe you use for converting wav files to adx. So it's basically the other way round. Now you can edit the wav files with a soundeditor like Audacity. If you don't know how to use Adxencd read my Audioediting Tutorial in my signature or in Svr07-Hacking Section.

Hope this helps!

Hey all, I'm new here in the forums and to the editing thing as well.

I skimmed through the pages and noticed that there were two adx files mentioned, the v3 and v4. And that last year's game used v3 so the link posted here for the adxencd, being made for last year's game, is for adx v3, am i right?

Now I was wondering, is the v3 really different from the v4, like I-can't-use-it-for-Svr-08 different, or can I use it because it doesn't matter as much?

Or is there a converter to adx v4 already that I probably didn't see? :D

Thanks so much!

Hey all, I'm new here in the forums and to the editing thing as well.

I skimmed through the pages and noticed that there were two adx files mentioned, the v3 and v4. And that last year's game used v3 so the link posted here for the adxencd, being made for last year's game, is for adx v3, am i right?

Now I was wondering, is the v3 really different from the v4, like I-can't-use-it-for-Svr-08 different, or can I use it because it doesn't matter as much?

Or is there a converter to adx v4 already that I probably didn't see? :D

Thanks so much!

Hi teddyboy (like your name :D )

I already used the "old" Adxcencd tool to import music into SvR08 and it works fine! So it seems adx v3 works also in SvR08. I had the problem with my custom music ending all of sudden but I think that's because I imported a longer adx file than the original :) So you should only make shorter or adx files with the exact same length and it should work. I haven't tried it myself yet, so it would be nice if you can give some feedback if it works for you.