• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tokidoim

• BigBossman

• Dacrone

• chinhouse

All the addresses, offsets, and values listed are in HEX. That's the REAL language of the game. Different cheat devices use different encryption. Just follow along with the walkthrough and you can get the codes for GS2, AR2 or CB2. Anything except ARMAX.

And do it NOW...before asking any more questions.

nosig

I'll be damned, Bossman...updated primary post with

0000015B : Winning Music

That leaves really only 2 addys in the regular Superstar mods that I believe do something, but I cant' figure what they do...

nosig

Great.

By the way Toki, I was thinking & a brainstorm just hit me. I bought a calculator that can figure Hexidecimal digits & I noticed the difference of the addresses for CAWs is 460 & the difference between superstars is 170. Do you suppose it is possible to find the medics that carry you out on a stretcher & police that arrest you in the season mode? If so, do you think this would be located before that CAWs, Between the CAWs & Superstars, or after the superstars addresses?

That's a mystery to me. The wrestler mods are all a part of the save data, stuff that gets saved to the memory card. I'm almost certain that those models and skins wouldn't be found there, since I haven't found any mods related to superstar's.

nosig

That was a very unhelpful copy+paste by Nick ( his heart was in the right place, though ) the main post has a link to the move values thread.

nosig

EDIT : Hmm 15 posts per page...what happens when there's 15 pages in a thread? Does it blossom into it's own forum?

Edited by tokidoim

all i did for mine was used the wrestler mods and gave CAW6 the five star frog splash in his moveset as down and x in the aerial down moves, then did it off the top of the cell.

not trying to be rude, but it's easier than you think if you read into the directions... when you convert hex.

i'm no pro or anything, but it's not as hard as it would seem, IMO, so after these guys do a wonderful job of finding values and addies, it's easier to go convert them than requesting a conversion in some cases.

this rules.

So your telling me to go fry my brains trying to figure this out. I am horrible at math and anything with numbers just makes my head hurt so i'll just wait until it gets converted.

and i know converting takes precious seconds away from the hackers but i think the super cell of royal rumbly buried aliveness can wait a tick

So your telling me to go fry my brains trying to figure this out. I am horrible at math and anything with numbers just makes my head hurt so i'll just wait until it gets converted.

and i know converting takes precious seconds away from the hackers but i think the super cell of royal rumbly buried aliveness can wait a tick

math has nothing to do with converting you are just pasting in a line of code and then clicking a button

I have tried to locate those addresses for the new unlockables that were found, but have had no luck. Since the value is beyond the values for the regular supserstars, I tried finding the addresses by adding 00000170 to Ultimo Dragon's address. That's the difference between the superstars' addresses. If anyone can find these it would be a great help.

I did find something strange though when I tried this. On the season roster screen, in place of the WWE Heavyweight Champion, on Smackdown is a character named Doom. It has a CAW's green picture (when a CAW's gender is set to other). However, the only place you see this is on the roster screen. Whether you place him on RAW or Smackdown, that's the only place you will see him.

I also tried to use the identity modifier to play as these other unselectables, except I used the spaces that were reserved for Jeff Hardy, Bradshaw, William Regal, Billy Gunn, Rosie, & Jamal. I figured since they aren't in the game that this could be done, but unfortunately it freezes the game (unless I did something wrong). I didn't want to have to use the legends like Volkoff, Sheik, or Hillbilly Jim.

If the addresses can be found I can find the attribute, weight class, superstar point, & the season entry codes. I'm also willing to bet that if they can be entered into the season, this will open up thier move set. That way you can change the entrance to something that won't freeze (I'm guessing).

BigBossman - I used the "Copy bytes" command to check on the first 4 00000170 offsets past Tajiri and found that there ARE Additional Mods for wrestlers. I copied 4 consecutive bytes ( 2 for Identity and the first 2 letters of the name ) into my first 4 CAWs's Attribute mods so I could read the values. I got 0057, 0058, 0059 & 005A for the Identity value, and corresponding ASCII values for Av, Po, Sp, & Te. ( Average, Powerful, Speedy & Technical, I assume ).

However, when I tried these new values, they wound up having the names of the CAWs whose numbers correspond ( Which might explain the "Doom" character...is that the name of a CAW you have? It also would explain why their appearances don't show up on the Play Match/Match Rules screen.

I'm going to see if the fact that my CAWs with those same ID numbers are already entered into season mode are the reason I haven't been able to add them, so far.

nosig