Wrestler Mods

tokidoim

i have 2 questions first i saw tok mention something about hair lengths can u make hair shorter than normal if u didnt have hacks and also is there a way so u can make a caw with more than 35 slots. im new to alot of this hopefully i will eventually understand what to look for in a hack and the capabilities thank you for anyone who can answer these 2 questions

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tokidoim

• BigBossman

• Dacrone

• chinhouse

Updated with some values and information for CAW layers : Texture Coverage Shape, Linked Layer/Setup, Effect, Length.

BigBossman - Some of the stuff you're messing with and trying to find is now in the primary post. As for unselectable Coverage Shape values, 00 is actually unselectable & each type of layer will have unselectable values starting with a different number. This mod also effects the actual form, so there's probably 2 different values for male/female shapes for various layers. I actually added a complete second layer of skin in layer 8 or something on one of my CAWs and this mod determined body type. 00 - lockup on layer 1 ( didn't test on 2nd skin layer ), 01- male, 02- female, 03 - no body in edit, lockup in match ( on layer 1...didn't test on 2nd skin ). It's kinda doubtful that superstar skins and shapes would be close enough to the selectable values to use...but who knows? Oh, and the design blurring on the body remains no matter what. I was able to finagle getting the female designs to be unblurred on the chest in edit, but it's not saveable and doesn't work in exhibition.

chiefwahoo2 - The hair length mod ( near the end of the primary post ) can make hair shorter than normal ( on the hairstyles where length is selectable ) , in fact, after you pass a certain point, the hair actually starts going in the wrong direction. I don't think you can make a CAW with more than 35 slots. There's not a lot of room between where layer 35 ends and some more mods begin. I haven't looked into it much, though. You could try to force another layer after layer 35 by adding 00000010 to the layer 35 offsets, but I don't think the game will read it.

nosig

About the only thing I was able to find were horns on top of the head similar to the head accessories & When I deleted the eye layer, I noticed the eyes look like TV static. It was also hard to know which layer was which because I put in several codes in at once. I think I'm going to give up on finding unselectable clothing.

I figured this would be the best topic to post this in, cause everyone's reading it and all. I once put this on the GameFaqs board but no one cared about it.

Anyway this is the thing. I put various "extra" guys on my game, the non-unlockables (Coach, Jr, King, ect) and used them for season mode. Yey fun. I then modified the stats, made em more than just big 0's. So they were all nice and neat in the season mode, but not playable in exhibition. I then got to thinging, really, what's differnt. Why can I pick then in one mode and not the other. I then had an idea. I went to the exhibition match, Royal Rumble. I picked some random guy and set him at an early entry into the match up. I then went and took everyone else out of the match, so I could customize who comes it.

I really hope I haven't lost anyone. Well not that I'm selecting my opponetts, I notice that the selection style is not the noraml exhibition match style, but the style that Season uses. You know, blue background and the names in a list more or less. And there low and behold, there was Jr and Coach and all of em. Made my day.

Maybe this could help unlock them for other exhibition match ups so how. Maybe knowing that there actually are two lists the game uses for selection could be used to use the people elsewere. Ahh, the rambling of a mad man. Useless information, but hey, who knows right? Atleast more folks will beable to view it here as compared to the two posts I got on GameFaqs.

THANKs tok but now my question is this

i am working on a jean luc picard caw but the closest hair is hair 34 but of course way too long. i looked what slot i was using which would be caw18 put the address in the convert thingy then i dug up the hair mod which was 0000043e to that variety and then i add offset.

then i had the choice to replace the last 2 numbers which would be 00,80,7f i tried all 3 and i got no changes in my caw when i applied cheat and i did follow all the steps i believe and switched it to codebreaker. if u can answer my question i would appreciate it thank you for ur time

Hey peeps,

I have one question. Is there a way you could add new moves into the game from previous smackdown games, like adding the Book end from the SYM to HCTP.

Big Bossman's right -- the HCTP already has the Bookend. I think it's only available as a special, so if you're trying to give it to a wrestler as a non-special move, you'll need to use some codes to get it. As a starting point, the Bookend has a move value of 1458.

I meant the bookend from sym. it was knid of the like the H thunder. It wasan't the all detailed Booker T one. I believe it was called Bookend 2 in SYM.

Edited by SeniorGannosuke

Tokidoim,

Do you suppose there is an offset that affects your post match music? On SD2:KYR there was a way to modify the entrance music & modify the music that is played when you win a match. I was wanting to have a character that has Matt Hardy's theme to start with & then when you win have the "No Typing" theme. The offset that affects the entrance music, doesn't seem to affect the post match music nor does it affect the music that plays when you run down to the ring in a Royal Rumble match. I tried a few of the offsets that you skipped in the move modifiers, but haven't found it. Have any ideas?

Uh...I found this topic thanks to Draven.

Thanks man! :D

Ya see, I'm trying to modify Kurt Angle's and Booker T's figures. But, being a idiot that I am, I do not understand any of this at all. Can anyone help me???

Thanks in advance!

BigBossman - I don't think so. It's possible, but since it's not selectable in edit moves, I don't think it would be there...there aren't too many unknown mods left, and I've played matches with Rock & Taker with all zeroes for the missing ones and there weren't any differences that I noticed.

leopards - Figure mods are for CAWs only. There's no known way to alter the form of an individual superstar.

nosig

Updated Primary post with pretty colors, fixed the Directions for PAL conversion, added missing offsets & values found by others ( giving proper credit, of course )

Anybody want to test the Winning Style offset found by chinhouse and see if Hogan & Warrior values work? Should be 00000020 ( Hogan ) and 0000004D ( Warrior )

nosig

i will test it but i don't now how to covert to codebreaker cuase i want hulk winning stle hey i wonder if i give a caws hulk hidden moveset if they will do his winning stle like beat someone with the belts like he did in sd4

Try this:

PAL

CEB2E214 BCA9ABC4 Kurt Angle is Brock Lesnar size

CEB2E6E4 BCA9AB04 Booker T is Batistas size

CEB285B4 BCA9ABC4 Animal is Brock Lesnar size

CEB28424 BCA9AAC1 Hawk is Chris Benoit size

NT

CEB2E714 BCA9ABC4 Kurt Angle is Brock Lesnar size

CEB2DBE4 BCA9AB04 Booker T is Batistas size

CEB27AB4 BCA9ABC4 Animal is Brock Lesnar size

CEB27924 BCA9AAC1 Hawk is Chris Benoit size

what it is u wrestlers the same size as other wrestlers....

*is totally confused :( *

Sorry....I have never use a CB or AR before.....I don't get the idea.

Can ya give a example how do I change Kurt's size to well....smaller? I personally find him too big.

Thanks!

is there any way to have a caw to look like say brock lesner's upper body, because the models they give caws are skinny in comparison. I would like my caw to have his upper body with the muscles he has. Any replys are greatly appreciated. thanks

leopards - on the first page of this thread, click the " don't get it? click here" link and follow along with it as it walks you through by opening up the appropriate links provided and plugging in the numbers provided. Doublecheck yourself and make sure the code in the Code box reads as it should.

jackiechanmaster2003 - You can use the CAW form mods to make parts of the CAW models bigger or smaller than the edit form menu allows. If you're using AR2 or GS2v2 or below, I would suggest copying down the encryption charts in kpdavatar's code converter. Open it, click the "Encryption" tab on the left-hand side, click the BCA99B83 link and copy those 2 charts down onto paper. Once you learn to use them, you won't need the converter program. I don't know if there's anything like that for CB2...you could look around. If you're using anything else, you're @#$%ed. It would take months to get your CAW the way you want. Even with the charts, it takes a while to fine-tune the values to get the appearance you want, but I think it's worth it.

imadoudirty42 - The height code for CAWs does not let you make the CAWs bigger or smaller than the edit height menu does. You can use the waist length modifier under the form mods to jump the size up or down by a good bit, but if you go too far, the CAW's waist will look deformed. I'd suggest to you what I suggested to leopards.

nosig

Edited by tokidoim

BigBossman - I don't think so. It's possible, but since it's not selectable in edit moves, I don't think it would be there...there aren't too many unknown mods left, and I've played matches with Rock & Taker with all zeroes for the missing ones and there weren't any differences that I noticed.

Tokidoim,

It was just a thought. I was thinking that since there were codes like this for SD2:KYR, that there might be something like that on this one.

I was playing with some of the offsets you skipped to see if I could find something. About the only thing I found was something that modified the hair (aside from your layer modifier codes). The only problem is it only allowed you to have either a bald head or a flat top. Can't exactly remember the offset.