• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tokidoim

• BigBossman

• Dacrone

• chinhouse

Hayabusa,

What I posted was a condensed version of the 5-line codes you posted. Go to the conversion site and click on commands. You can use a single 32-bit constant write code to do the work of 4 sequential 8-bit constant write codes, as long as the first of the 4 HEX addresses ends in 0, 4, 8, or C.

Other than that, the codes you're using should work.

?IDUNNOWAZZUPPIDAT?

nosig

So where the codes you posted in Gameshark version 3 format or where they HEX?

EDIT: Nevermind, that was a stupid question. I feel like an idiot now.

Edited by Hayabusa

Yah, you'll see the first line beginning with a 2 takes care of the first 4 lines of the code. My last line is identical to yours, so it looks like your codes should work.

Updated Primary Post with Layer 3 - 35 mods, Logic mods, & Sign mods.

nosig

Here are some of the Layer ID values. Basically every layer modified with a layer ID code begins with an unselectable attire; I don't know if they are really unselectable attires (the beginning underwear layer ID covers both a CAW's upper torso & lower body), though, or something else affected by the game/codes. I began labeling all the attires which were unselectable with ?, but soon found that basically all the attires begin like this when using the Layer ID modifiers.

00 = No Layer

01 = Skin

02 = Face (green)

03 = Face

04 = Skin

05 = Hair

06 = Eyebrows

07 = Eyes

08 = Facial Hair

09 = Lips

0A = Head Accessories (Item #2 [bat Horns])

0B = Head Accessories (Item #26)

0C = Caps & Hats (?)

0D = Mask (?)

0E = Very Short Hemline (? [Covered CAW's upper & lower body plus

forearms])

0F = Short Hemline (? [Made CAW's entire body blue])

10 = Long Hemline (? [Made CAW's entire body blue])

11 = Costum (?)

12 = Jacket (? [Made CAW's entire upper & lower body green & blue

stripped])

14 = Elbow Pads (? [Covered both of CAW's arms & hands entirely with a bluish wristband-like attire with designs])

15 = Wrist Bands (? [Covered both of CAW's arms & hands entirely with

wristbands having tiger-like strip designs])

16 = Gloves (? [is the same in appearance as Wrist Bands])

17 = Upper Sheer (? [Yellow & Orange in color, covers the CAW's entire

upper & lower body])

18 = Underwear (? [Covers the CAW's entire upper & lower body, is yellow with tiger-like designs on it])

19 = Tights (? [Covers the CAW's entire upper & lower body, is blue in

color])

1A = Short Pants (? [is the same in appearance as Tights])

1B = Pants (? [is the same in appearance as Underwear])

1C = Mini Skirts (?)

1D = Skirts (?)

1E = Long Skirts (?)

1F = Knee Pads (?)

20 = Socks

21 = Shoes

22 = Lower Sheer

23 = Make-Up

24 = Head Paint

26 = Arm Paint

27 = Lower Body Paint

28 = Jewelry

29 = Upper Body Accessories

2A = Arm Accessories

2B = Hand Accessories

2C = Lower Body Accessories

2D = Belt

2E = Design: WWE (Body)

2F = Design: Simple (Body)

30 = Design: Picture (Body)

31 = Design: Tattoo (Body)

32 = Design: Flag (Body)

34 = Design: Numeral (Body)

35 = Design: Chinese (Body)

36 = Design: Japanese (Body)

37 = Design: Sign (Body)

38 = Design: Word (Body)

39 = Skin (Freezes when selected)

3A = Face (Has Blood Effect on it)

3B = PRESS START button PRESS START button

3C = TAG TAG

3D = errid 1330458452 TWO REFEREES SINGLE

3E = errid 1212164591 errid 1095053141

3F = MATCH RULES errid 1970495340

Edited by Trigin

What up Tokidiom, Trigun, & Co.?! Say, any of you found the addy(s), etc. that effects how a character gets up off the mat i.e. after being knocked down, etc.? I need the addys so that I could test out BigBossman's (Good user here?) "taunts, etc." values. See, he's found the values for these animations that I've been looking to try and replace/remove from gameplay, more specifically, the "roll-up/somersault" animations. You know the ones i.e. you drop Big Show with a big boot, but right before you could land a follow-up stomp, he evades your attack by "backward-somersaulting" to his feet, etc. (lol)?! IMO, aside from character speed (problem solved thanks to Tokidiom), those are bar-none the most annoying wrongs in all of SmackDown!'s gameplay! Simply put... the addys for how a character gets up would just about cover all of my SmackDown! "gripes"! Help?!

Late... :sleep

Trigin : Yah, if you tried to change just the layer ID of an existing layer, all the other layer info would stay the same, resulting in a variety of oddities. I'll definitely have to cut&paste that into the main post. I wish I had a little more time to explore all that stuff properly. As you know, there's a lot of potential there.

competergames v1 : I don't think that stuff is controlled by anything I've been working with...you've been wanting that code for as long as I've been a ST member ( huh-huh...I said member... ) That doesn't mean it can't be done, just that it'll be harder to find. The main thing I'd like to find that hasn't been found on any PS2 SD! game yet is an animation modifier. It's one of the easier things to hack with a GSPro ( back in the glory days of code generators and memory editors )...but nobody makes one for PS2. Hacking PS2 games is like trying to be an archaeologist without any schooling. I'm freakin' rambling now...I'll stop.

But if I ( or anyone else ) can find an animation mod, it will be easy to accomodate your request.

nosig

P.S. As far as BigBossman goes, anyone who takes it upon themselves to find new stuff for the game ( finding addys, values, or making efforts to hack the slus ) is a good user.

Edited by tokidoim

Thanks Tokidiom! Those title mods are great... now, when in the frigin hell will you be giving us the SuperStar mods i.e. "Edit-a-SuperStar", etc.?! Just playin... Happy (be-lated) Turkey-day and (be-earlied) Holidays!

Late... :sleep

Edited by competergames v1

Okay guys, I found out why the codes wheren't working for me. I was using the (M) code at gameshrk.com thinking it would work. It doesn't. So I just converted the codebreaker (M) code to Gameshark v.3 and low and behold the codes worked perfectly.

So if anybody is using gameshark v.3 and is haveing the same troubles as a was use this (M) code instead.

Enable Code (Must Be On)

F451BE22 FF7C0C1E

The negative offset I've been using for NTSC to PAL conversions is 00000300. Except for one PAL user (who tested Season Attribute Point modifiers only), I haven't heard any complaints on it for any of your character modifiers. Too, there are no differences in the negative offset, 00000300, for CAWs & Superstars.

Updated Primary post with pretty colors, fixed the Directions for PAL conversion, added missing offsets & values found by others ( giving proper credit, of course )

Anybody want to test the Winning Style offset found by chinhouse and see if Hogan & Warrior values work? Should be 00000020 ( Hogan ) and 0000004D ( Warrior )

nosig

Just wanted to keep this post on the first page.

Also, the character identity modifier, when used to change the referee, does accept CAWs in place of Hebner & Chioda. A couple of weird things happen though:

First, the CAW, in some cases (mainly if its a chick), will be wearing different attire than you have him/her set for. I had my female CAW dressed in one of the one-piece costumes, with her bra & panties invisible so it looked much smoother, and when she refereed the match, she was wearing black flared out pants with a USA flag bra on. Even after changing the entire attire in CAW menu, it still showed her in the black pants and USA bra. However, when I used my male CAW as a ref, he came out in his regular attire. Strange, but acceptable. (I don't think you can make a naked ref, since I'm sure someone would ask!!)

Second, the game did freeze at one point prior to starting a match. Not entirely sure what the criteria is for that, but in my case it was a Tag with manager match during season. It was after my character had formed a faction, and the other members of my faction were facing the members of McMahon's faction. I tried to wrestle that match as one of my faction partners, but it froze. So I tried it again as the manager instead of a wrestler, but it still froze. I ended up skipping it, and have had no other problems with it freezing.

Third, even if you make one of your stable/faction mates the new referee, he/she will not count to three any faster than a regular ref, as they would in a special referee match. I didn't really think that they would, but I figure someone else might ask so I'm just saying it now.

Last, and I'm not sure if this makes a difference or not, but it seemed like this code didn't work for my CAWs unless I had BOTH referees set up as the same CAW. (ie, CAW 32 instead of Hebner & instead of Chioda) I'm not sure if that matters or not, give it a try either way. Also, I tried to set my referee as CAW 31, even though I didn't have a CAW 31, and it substituted CAW 17 instead. That was the highest numbered CAW on my list prior to CAW 31, so I guess it just found the next highest, or I just got lucky it didn't crash.

Anyway, the referee codes are:

GS 2v2

Mike Chioda

CEB2A0D6 BCA99B??

Earl Hebner

CEB2A536 BCA99B??

?? Should be:

83 The Rock

84 Steve Austin

85 Triple H

86 Undertaker

87 Rob Van Dam

88 Kurt Angle

89 Chris Jericho

8A Kane

8B Booker T

8C Chris Benoit

8D Edge

8E Christian

8F Matt Hardy

91 Lita

92 Bubba Ray Dudley

93 D-Von Dudley

95 Lance Storm

96 Scott Steiner

97 Stephanie McMahon

98 Vince McMahon

99 Eric Bischoff

9A Rey Mysterio

9C Test

9D Big Show

9E Trish Stratus

9F Tajiri

A0 Rikishi

A1 Ric Flair

A2 Stacy Keibler

A4 Rico

A7 Chavo Guerrero

A8 Victoria

A9 John Cena

AA The Hurricane

AC Torrie Wilson

AE Brock Lesnar

AF Shawn Michaels

B0 Goldust

B1 Goldberg

B2 Sable

BA Eddie Guerrero

BB Sargeant Slaughter

BC Rodney Mack

BD Batista

BE Randy Orton

BF Val Venis

C0 A-Train

C2 Kevin Nash

C3 Steven Richards

C4 Roddy Piper

C5 Ted Dibiase

C6 Jimmy Snuka

C7 Sean O

Hey, Dacrone. I figured out what was wrong with the Name Mods codes you were using. At first I thought the offset might be wrong, especially after chinhouse posted the winning style mod as 00000116, the same as the 1st letter mod. Finally got around to testing some stuff. I think chinhouse did a typo. The winning style mod is 00000166. The first letter mod is correct. You were trying to use a 32-bit code for the first 4 letters ( starts with a 2, uses ???????? as value ) . You have to use a 16-bit ( starts with a 1, uses 0000???? as value ) , or 8-bit ( starts with 0, uses 000000?? as value ) code instead, because the addy that the name starts on is not a multiple of 4 ( 0, 4, 8, or C ) .

32-bit codes must start on 0, 4, 8, or C and affect 4 addresses at a time.

nosig

Tokidoim,

I was wondering about those layer modifiers for CAWs.

Is there a way to mess with the display setup up. I was thinking of getting the first 7 layers to be turned off during a match or during an entrance. I tried using 3 different offsets that weren't listed on that post hoping to get this. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. As a matter of fact, I couldn't figure out what they did.

Secondly, has anyone made modifiers regarding the stables? Not just the stables in Exhibition, but in the season mode & maybe even the superstars section. This way you could have your own default stables. I've noticed you can't select Tazz, J.R., Lawler, Cole, Linda, Coachman, Hebner, & Chioda & put them in a stable. This would also be great if we could use the entrance values & theme song values that you found on this too.

Any help you could provide on these is greatly appreciated.

Just thought I'd add that the referee modifiers ARE saveable.

for my caw i just copied him and gave him a referee shirt for an alt attire and used it but when you pick a special ref in the actual game it automatically puts the ref shirt on.

Would it be possible to make whoever we put as the referee have the referee shirt on? Because it just looks stupid when they don't have the shirt on.....

I snuck another one in!!, Dacrone tops groundation once again hahaha!

anyways, thanks toki for doing that, but i fixed it already by just making the first two 2020 to get spaces where it was cutting them off, so thanks man....

Okay, Thanks.

I'm also attempting to see if there are unselectable textures & coverage shapes. I was playing with one of the layer codes for CAW 1 (a costume texture) & put a value in out of the range of what was there & it appeared to be a white, lacy costume. I'm certain there are unselectable texture values, but I also want to find out if there are unselectable texture coverage shapes. So far I'm trying to establish the in-range values. Once I get all of these I'll post the in-range values. As soon as I find something out, I'll keep everyone posted.