Wrestler Mods

tokidoim

dude, smacktalks, ur freakin smart as hell, sum1 enter jeff in season, but make his identity the rock's, and maybe it'll load him then!, st, if this works, u'll be an honorable hacker!!!!!!! ;)

--i would do it my self, but i gotta go to the store, so nick or sum1 try it plz?--, thanx

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tokidoim

• BigBossman

• Dacrone

• chinhouse

no affense, but i was going to double check your work man, but my freakin sister is watching a movie on the t.v. with her boyfriend, damnit!, ne wayz can sum1 check it to make sure it doesnt work? thanx to ne1 who helps out

Hey, try swapping the identities. I remeber on Smackdown 2, there was a code that CMGSCCC posted. It made Ken Shamrock playable. What it did was swap Shamrock's Identity with Ivory & Ivory's with Ken Shamrock.When I was trying to hack a code for that game to find the values, if one wasn't swapped with another, it froze. (That was when GameSharkPro was made for PS1.)

Example: If you want Jeff Hardy in place of The Rock, put in the code that turns Rock into Jeff Hardy, then put in the code that makes Jeff Hardy into The Rock.

It may not work, but its an idea.

Edited by MFury

....and there was me thinking I was already an honorable hacker :lol

Anyway seeing as that dont seem to work, what you want to do is find out why its not working (thats missing to make it crash). So if you want to see whats missing try taking an existing superstar e.g. The Rock. Now using The Rock what you want to do is use the different mods so far to change his characteristics to Jeff Hardys. By this I mean use the movelist mod to give The Rock Jeff's movelist then load the game up and see if it works. If it works you know that Jeffs movelist is ok and thats not making the game crash when you try to load him, next use the attributes mod to give The Rock Jeffs attributes and then try the game to see if that worked and if it gives The Rock Jeff's attributes, then try adding other characteristics and by doing it this way you'll eventully add a mod that will crash and when you find the one that crashes you'll know which mod to change on the actual Jeff in order to replace the one that makes him crash.

Using this method once you find out what makes Jeff crash that needs to changed you can then change the same mod on the other "Removed" superstars like Hogan and Warrior.

Basically what your doing by using this method is changing The Rock in to Jeff Hardy step by step.

It's pretty simple Smacktalks & everyone on this thread...the thing that is missing is the character model for the removed characters. The addresses for these removed characters does not point to the character models for the respective characters. We need to find the character models on the disc first. Then we can link it back to the correct address. And then we're all set. Jeez! :p

One more thing to add, Smacktalks, maybe instead of thinking about testing each mod, use some common sense because now I see that you are rambling about nothing. we go from step one to step two and thanx to you, we go back to step one.

can sum1 help me here, i put in (*the old aged hogan*) Hulk Hogan and changed it to Hollywood Hulk Hogan, and this is what i used to cahnge it: 204C3E6A 6C6C6F48

204C3E6E 6F6F7779

204C3E72 75482064

204C3E76 48206B6C

204C3E7A 6E61676F but all i get is llywood Hulk Hogan, it just leaves off the first two letters, and i had the same problem changing Rey Mysterio to Rey Mysterio Jr. so if ne1 can help, plz and thanx

One more thing to add, Smacktalks, maybe instead of thinking about testing each mod, use some common sense because now I see that you are rambling about nothing. we go from step one to step two and thanx to you, we go back to step one.

You got some nerve. He's actually trying to help, you're just being an ass. If this is the attitude people can expect from you, then you shouldn't even be here.

And as you can see, I am not putting down Tokidom or Nickhammond in this thread because I see they actually contribute. I didn't contribute much at all but at least I don't ramble about going nowhere with hacking. So much for other ppl's lack of contribution.

We would think you would have some common sense, TheRob. I guess you don't have much either.

Actually, I do have common sense. Smacktalks is trying to be helpful here, and he has contributed many things in the past as far as I know. So he deserves some respect for the time he spent helping out in the past, and in the present. I give respect where it's due, and Smacktalks deserves it. As does Toki, Nick Hammond, as well as various other hacker who've been contributing as well.

You didn't contribute anything at all, at least as far as I can see. So what give you the right to talk about Smacktalks as if you've done more than he has? Huh? I realize I haven't done anything to contribute either, but at least I respect the people whom are trying to help out no matter how insignificant you may think it is.

Don't be ignorant.

Since when did the title of this thread become " Lets's flame each other "

You realize this makes you both flamers...

Now if anyone has something of an informative nature to add...

Identity mods won't work for unlocking wrestlers. Neither will Move Mods. I think aznxmonki is right when he gusses it's the lack of appearance. It locks up with or without entrances and always right before you should see the wrestler. I haven't run across anything in the wrestler mods that affects the appearance of the wrestler ( as far as the polygons and textures go ) so I'm pretty sure the answer lies somewhere else. In any case Earl Hebner, Mike Chioda, Hogan and the Warrior would be the only likely candidates to possibly be in the game, since they all have attribut points, therefore I'd assume they have movesets and all the other pertinent data already set.

nosig

well, last night, the game worked when i went to create a moveset, and it had them there because the codes were on, and everyone's (off-game people) entrance moves were "NULL" so i tried changing that, and it didn't work, so then i tried everything else on there too, the entrance music, video......and nothing, just maybe that can help narrow it down for u toki, and give u a new fact IF u didnt already know they showed up in create a moveset....oh, and the name changers i tried on rey mysterio too....i made it Rey Mysterio Jr., and i only got "y Mysterio Jr."...so ne help on wat i am doing wrong?

The name change mod seemed to work on my CAW, but it could be wrong...try 00000114 as the offset for first letter and 00000115-up for 2nd letter and up. That should fix it. Get back to me and I'll fix the main post.

nosig

Updated with CAW MODS : Face Texture mods ( Credit Trigin ) , Skin Mods ( Credit Trigin ) , and Form Mods

nosig

PS Also updated Classification values with Super Super Heavyweight and Super Super Super Heavyweight values...check it out.

Edited by tokidoim

The Super Super Heavyweight & Super Super Super Heavyweight mods rule.

I messed with a few more values for the Weight Class mods, here are the findings:

FE : Other ( Super Super Lightweight )

FF : PRESS START button ( Super Lightweight )

When I used the Super Lightweight on a CAW; he was unable to slam a Light Heavyweight CAW. As for the Super Super Lightweight value, a CAW using it was unable to slam one of my Lightweight CAWs. I'm guessing that the values for the Weight Class mods might even extend further back as well as forward.

Cool. I'm sure it does extend both ways. I figured it was just a mathematical thing. All the wrestler's information has to load into someplace in RAM during a match for fast reference ( P1 data, P2 data, etc. ) so that the CPU can reference it all quickly. Once I found that Brock couldn't slam my CAW I knew it was just a matter of if the the defending wrestler's classification value - the attacking wrestler's classification value > 1 then no slamming. ( THAT'S what I want to look for after I get some other things out of the way )

Great lateral thinking, Trigin...

nosig