In game models

tekken57

I have managed to extract the files from the CH pacs but now I have bpe files and I have no clue on how to extract them from. Any Ideas

is the any info on how to open these File.

BMO FILE

NORM FILE

BBS FILE

POF0 FILE

EVOL FILE

YCHR FILE

BIV FILE.

IECS FILE

GMPD FILE.

UKN FILE

The bpe files contain the models and textures and are compressed using byte pair compression. Nobody know how to uncompress these as yet. The other files types are unknown.

• 1 month later...

I have managed to extract the files from the CH pacs but now I have bpe files and I have no clue on how to extract them from. Any Ideas

is the any info on how to open these File.

BMO FILE

NORM FILE

BBS FILE

POF0 FILE

EVOL FILE

YCHR FILE

BIV FILE.

IECS FILE

GMPD FILE.

UKN FILE

The bpe files contain the models and textures and are compressed using byte pair compression. Nobody know how to uncompress these as yet. The other files types are unknown.

Hey Draven. Any luck uncompressing those bpe files?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

This is outstanding. I've been wanting to do this all along. I'm willing to help you guys crack the code so we can put wrestlers' into the newer games. Do you think you can replace a "No Model" with a wrestler? Can somebody point me in the right direction as to putting SYM wrestlers' into HCTP? I want to put the nWo, The Hardy Boyz, E & C, DDP, etc. into HCTP. Can you put wrestlers' from HCTP into SYM? Any help will be appreciated.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Do you suppose it would be possible to export character models from Smackdown: Just Bring It & Smackdown 2: Know Your Role & put put them in SD Vs Raw 07?

Yeah Im Interested in This too it would be brilliant for a WWF attitude Era mod

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Really? Nice. How are the doing that? Do you know of any guides?

Also I was wondering if it's possible to open the .pac files and rename models, without extracting them or importing new models.

Basically I want to rename Masked Kane's model to Bald Kane's model and vice versa, so that Masked Kane becomes the default attire

Edited by Jamould