In game models

tekken57

Breaking news wrestling fans, i've managed to extract the models from the older smackdown games , namely shut your mouth and hctp. Unfortunately svr06 and 07 use bpe on the textures and files so I cant extract these unless someone knows how to uncompress bpe files?

I'm hoping that someone will be build a rebuilder so that we can replace the models with our own custom models.

Here's a pic of everybody's fave wrestlers from hctp as proof that I've managed to do what I've said:

goldbergmodelcx0.jpg

steinermodelxc7.jpg

Sounds promising, does this mean if you rename the models from older games to the names of lesser used characters in svr you can replace them without changing names, etc? It would be good to try, altough it's out of my depth.

u mean like add wrestlers to SvR07 from SYM and HCTP i did that trust me it wont work u can put them in the game but once u select to use them ur game freezes so it cant be done sorry :(

But U could take wrestlers from SYM and add them to HCTP and replace wrestler's u dont want....

Please post more info... links ext;

I may know of a team at will look into bpefiles...

But U could take wrestlers from SYM and add them to HCTP and replace wrestler's u dont want....

Please post more info... links ext;

I may know of a team at will look into bpefiles...

Been trying to import hctp and sym wrestlers into svr05 but no luck so far.

To view the models, you need to unpack the ch.pac files using rrunpack. Txc (texture) and yobj files (models) will be extracted. the yobj files should be converted using rrobjexporter into a format which can be read by any 3d modelling program.

the programs I've mentioned to export and convert can be found in the rumble roses thread in the other forum you once pointed me to for svr07 pac extraction (forum rules dont allow me to post the link).

Here's a bpe file which I've extracted from the ch.pac file from svr07. If you have any luck uncompressing it, please post how:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0tibexndzmt

Thanks for the heads up I will get a mate to look into this .bpe file...

He should be able to crack it...

As far as the tools go have u tryed putting wrestlers from SYM into HCTP???

You would need to replace an existing wrestler...

Thanks for the heads up I will get a mate to look into this .bpe file...

He should be able to crack it...

As far as the tools go have u tryed putting wrestlers from SYM into HCTP???

You would need to replace an existing wrestler...

What tools do you have that can do this? I've been replacing models using a hex editor with no success. I've tried replacing one model with another from svr05 and that didnt work. also tried using sym models in hctp, also didnt work. Is there a tool that can do this for you, rather than using a hex editor?

Lemme about that bpe file if you have any luck, been trying to crack it for months now, driving me crazy! :eek

mate you would need a tool to reconvert the model and textures back to the game format I see that they are still working on a rumble rose tool so wait for that and hope fully it will also work with SYM and HCTP ;)

mate you would need a tool to reconvert the model and textures back to the game format I see that they are still working on a rumble rose tool so wait for that and hope fully it will also work with SYM and HCTP ;)

I'm not converting the formats at all. rrunpack xtracts the texture and yobj files in the original format. I then take these a place into the pac files using a hex editor. Doesnt work as yet though. Hopefully they'll release a tool soon that can do this.

Any progress with those bpe fles as yet?

yo, O.P, whats the spec on that model?

tris/vert count plz and map sizes

and any map types there are. Any spec/normals?

How do you get that info from the model?

I dont think I'm allowed to post models as it's copyrighted, but i can post the info you need if you tell me how.

I dont think I'm allowed to post models as it's copyrighted, but i can post the info you need if you tell me how.

what 3D prog you using?

what 3D prog you using?

I'm using a free viewer called RB3D utilities

what 3D prog you using?

Is there a tut on how to do this.

what 3D prog you using?

ah, cant help you there then if your not allowed to post models, either.

I was just curious as to current -gen specs.