A whole bunch of updated CAW pics

Niles Jansen The Third

Cena's nose is too wide IMO, other wise the rest are good, but i am not absolutley digging HBK's WM23 Attire, sry bro, but the rest look great especially Orton and MVP

yeah, do you think I should just ditch the HBK entrance attire? Without the right amount of layers its pretty much not gonna get done right.

Then I can use it to slightly adjust the attire.

There r three things in this world which r perfect - God, Mr. Perfect, and your CAWS! HBK's formula is not bad at all, but I'm not digging his attire. Oh yeah, I think u may need yo take another pic of Cena to double check, 'cause his jaw and mouth look wide as hell. Oh yeah, did u include "MVP" on MVP's back, 'cause of the layer limitations. I created the same attire, but couldn't get that design on his arms. When r u gonna be releasing a save yo? I can't wait to create these CAWS. Ur one of the most phenomenal ones in 2007! Keep doing your work, man! Nice Hardys too. I like those Jeff Hardy pants.

Try using about two arm paints for that and the old torso accessory he used to wear. Hold on, let me see something............... All right, use arm piants 88 and 13. Make them red. I think that may pimp out your Michaels. I'm sorry if it didn't help it out. Good luck, man.