Converting codes to the new Version of SvR07

undertaker ba

Using the windows Calculator in Hex Mode just paste the code in and add 200 to it.

If you are using Delta Maker, then you would enter FFFFFE00 in the "Get Offset" box. After that just put all the codes in you want to convert to the new version and click convert. Beware that there seems to be a limit to how much you can convert at once. Atleast it does for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Using the windows Calculator in Hex Mode just paste the code in and add 200 to it.

If you are using Delta Maker, then you would enter FFFFFE00 in the "Get Offset" box. After that just put all the codes in you want to convert to the new version and click convert. Beware that there seems to be a limit to how much you can convert at once. Atleast it does for me.

how u can convert them using the hex calculator, and yeah i had the same problem with delta maker i convert the aw win and didnt work i just win the match when the bell rings and it sucks lol

• 11 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/30/2019 at 6:37 PM, Jahman said:

How i convert the new codes to the old ntsc version? is possible? what offset i use?

Subtract 200 to the code, that worked for me sometimes.

Edited by zevazdeoz