Be fair

cnarocks

now i am a loyal member to smacktalks and have been longer than my account states, i have posted caws, requested caws just dobne general chat but now im gettin a bit p.o'd. i was just browsing through all the pages cuz i havnt been on in 2-3 days cuz i was ill. my problem came when i read the topic to do with awesome caw site or somin, "nearly all the caws on this site are amazing" so i thought sweet. now this is probably a problem that all of us have ome across before but why are we not aloud to go on other sites, this is like some kind of internet prison, you guys might as well change all the sigs that advertise our own sites! to "Be fair" we should be aloud to roam online wherever we want and for some of us the only way to find out about these sites is to get them off of other peeps, how can we do this if you guys are changing every damn link to smacktalks.org

i am still loyal to smacktalks but dont keep us trapped like online prison rats!

cheers 4 readin'

peace outski

What are you talking about? How the hell would we be able to keep you on the same website. You can actually do whatever you like on the internet believe it or not. You are being ridiculous.

he is ryt tho y does every link 2 beta caw sites get change 2 this site does it mater if every1 goes 2 a beta syt thn this 1

come on

common dawg i didnt ryt 284 evry7 a betoefc thinnnn gd

this is how i speak like deano because i didnt understand a word he said

deano, it may have been quicker for you to type, but (and im not being funny, im telling the truth) i had to read it a twice, slowly... mayb im just old, so it wasted my time, posts that make ppl feel they wasted their time reading result in them getting pissed off at the person who posted it, so i personally would appreciate it if you did type properly... well, to some degree, im not one to be giving lectures on grammar.

that said, it would take me ages to type like that, would have to think about what i was typing more, so props to you on that front.

he is the new sunnyxtremepunk,he speaks the same way

Wait, what?!!! U wanna rank on me or somethin'!

Edited by Sunnyxtremepunk

Oh please. If any one values this board they will not reply directly to anything this guy just said in the post above this one. Bad things will happen if you do, we do not need another ridiculous argument.