• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Niles Jansen The Third

• jamie20078

• bigpoppn

• Big Bizang

CJ, I owe you a favor, am I correct? I will pay for the ST Platinum for whoever wins. Credit goes to CJ. Not me. I'm just returning the favor.

Hey CJ, you mind if I keep the 58 cents? :p

lol no, that's alright. My friend sent me 15 bucks because of some thing that was too complex for him to explain - so rather then quickly use it to buy a 15 dollar itme I won't need, I figured I would use some of it for a greater cause.

I'll still have 9 dollars left for free use, since seeing my buddies face when all his money is spent will be priceless. He's a cheap bastard.

Mr. Ci, u r so damn funny. HAHAHA! Jamie just post your damn CAW already. U r pissing Mr.Ci off. If u piss him off that much u r going to get pissed on soon, not only by Mr.Ci but me too. U keep saying, "I'll join." Damn, it's a free contest. Just create and stop posting that shit, u dig!

Soryy for double posting but do you mean with real - life pictures ,in game pictures??yeah but do i have to post pictures from him playing in the game against someone??

Edited by bigpoppn

YES. Read the original post, at least 6 pictures, 3 reference pics and the pictures of the actual CAW have to be of multiple angles on the face and body.

Now all of you, stop double-posting (the edit button is there for you to use) and asking stupid questions.

Of coarse you can post caws of wrestlers. Why wouldn't you be able to?

Go for a run, as punishment. Seriously, do it.

When you come back from your lap, I want you to apoligise, for being a tard.