Preview Jeff Hardy, ps2.

I Got Worms

:lol omfgosh!, Wow!, you met Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy, for what a few minutes?, Well La Dee Frickin' Dah!... what were you doing taking pictures, shaking their hands and blowing them, all of the above... and you're real funny too especially your horrible spelling, not that i'm king spelling b but god damn, i've read text from retards thats made more sense than yours.

and why do i need to specify which era it is from, they're just pictures, its not like it was the formula and if it wasn't which it isn't i would specify what JH or anybody for that matter to a Noob.

Edited by I Got Worms

Both of your Jeff Hardy CAWs suck seriously it looks nothing like Jeff Hardy come on you have the beard and the mustache all wrong you need to do alot more work on him.

Don't be surprised if I give you a hard time for the next little while.

I don't like pissers.

oh yeah, this is double posting... anyway, Mr, Cj.

i'm not trying to tell you what to do but, why not just ban this pisser.

it's not like he's going to have much of a future on smacktalks.org anyway especially with negative comments like the ones he's been making... well lets just make this a request.

if you keep fighting you'll both be banned, simple as that.

meeting ppl does not mean you know every thing about them or the exact dimentions of their figure/face etc, so that is no form of an argument, neither is saying "IF this is old skoo JH" he hasnt specified which era his jeff is from, nor should he have to, all he is doing is looking for advice on his caws and you are having a go at him for no reason.

scarface, consider this your first warning, and further actions will lead to you loosing your posting rights, getting suspended or getting banned.

as for you i got worms, you are doin a good job here, dont let someone like this get you into trouble, but if you continue to fight action will have to be taken against you too, scarface has already caught the attention of both an admin and a mod.

:lol  omfgosh!, Wow!,  you met Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy, for what a few minutes?, Well La Dee Frickin' Dah!... what were you doing taking pictures, shaking their hands and blowing them, all of the above... and you're real funny too especially your horrible spelling, not that i'm king spelling b but god damn, i've read text from retards thats made more sense than yours.

and why do i need to specify which era it is from, they're just pictures, its not like it was the formula and if it wasn't which it isn't i would specify what JH or anybody for that matter to a Noob.

ok i'm just going to tell you straight up i don't kno if u saw but RAW came to Chicago and it was on Jeff Hardy's comeback so i had VIP pass to go back stage and meet all of the superstars and Matt was with Jeff as they always are because they are brothers. So i met a handful of superstars thank you very much

if you keep fighting you'll both be banned, simple as that.

meeting ppl does not mean you know every thing about them or the exact dimentions of their figure/face etc, so that is no form of an argument, neither is saying "IF this is old skoo JH" he hasnt specified which era his jeff is from, nor should he have to, all he is doing is looking for  advice on his caws and you are having a go at him for no reason.

scarface, consider this your first warning, and further actions will lead to you loosing your posting rights, getting suspended or getting banned.

as for you i got worms, you are doin a good job here, dont let someone like this get you into trouble, but if you continue to fight action will have to be taken against you too, scarface has already caught the attention of both an admin and a mod.

you know me Aero i could careless about being banned... thats just how i am.

but you know i've been here for awhile, hell, you guys knew me when i was still C. Enigma. and when you have thousands of these Noobs each day coming in here taking cheapshots at the older members its hard not to reply and make an arguement, it makes someone feel disrespected... and to hell with this fool because i have no need to specify my CAW's to him or my actions... besides that i will continue to try and do good but don't expect me to sit in silence if someone decides to have a go at me.

thanks Aerofreak, but i can speak for myself.

and yes Scarface, please post your JH i'd just love to see how much better your attempt is. and please show me evidence that the beard and/or mustache doesn't look like Jeff Hardy's... until then your comment is pure complete and utter BS.

27_83x64.jpg

And if you see in your second attempt you have sort of a goatee you are missing the graphics in which you had on your first attempt. Also in your second attempt instead of him looking like JH he looks more like Shannon Moore or Kevin Thorne

i thought they were pretty good this guys just a douche

anyway enough with this... i have been tweaking Jeff Hardy since those pictures so i will post them and see if you guys like it better...

and like always feedback, comment, suggestions, help, etc wanted.

but, if you're just going to bash it then i will say something and then let Aero or Mr. Cj deal with you in whatever manner they see fit, thank you very much.