Preview Jeff Hardy, ps2.

I Got Worms

i kind of just whipped this look together, it's nothing current or anything but i thought it was nice...

5/5 pictures

__Jeff Hardy____________________________________________

pic. 1

JeffHardy-1.jpg

pic. 2

JeffHardy.jpg

pic. 3

JeffHardy2.jpg

pic. 4

JeffHardy3.jpg

pic. 5

JeffHardy4.jpg

i've changed it since then, i changed his hair to red and his shirt to black see-through

comments, feedback and suggestions as always.

more pics coming later...

whats with the little red patch on the sides of his head? it looks like he has a wound there or something...an fix his eyes man, theyre way to....girlish, but other then that its ok

the patch is his hair, i used a hair hack... the makeup is to make it look like he has eyelashes because i had to hack those for the hair... i'm making changes as i go, i need to bring his mouth and jaw depth up more, well i'm off to go work on him and take more pics... i'll try to make the make up more transparent.

thanks for the feedback, keep'em coming.

so it seems to me the biggest problem with this one is the eyes, i did make them smaller but idk if thats the problem or what... perhaps its the placement of the eyes, should i put them all the way up because right now i have them at minus 70 or something like that... where would be the ideal placement of them guys???... thanks Big Bizang.

i have other pics, gimme a few minutes and i'll have them posted.

Jeff Hardy dark green-ish hair and black tanktop attire

pictures 4/4

pic. 1

this kind of got cut off when i uploaded it to photobucket.

JH4.jpg

pic. 2

JH5.jpg

feedback, comments, suggestions.

more pics coming soon...

pic. 3

JH2.jpg

pic. 4

JH1.jpg

so it seems to me the biggest problem with this one is the eyes, i did make them smaller but idk if thats the problem or what... perhaps its the placement of the eyes, should i put them all the way up because right now i have them at minus 70 or something like that... where would be the ideal placement of them guys???... thanks Big Bizang.

i have other pics, gimme a few minutes and i'll have them posted.

this is really good. granted its got some downsides to it.could u possibly give me the parts to make it.if not its cool. thanx.

do you have a gameshark to do the hair hack?

i could possibly send the formula to you later personal or post it... i want to make one more attire and take some pics before i do that.

plus i have to write it out, so i'll try and do that later today or tomorrow.

i could possibly send the formula to you later personal or post it... i want to make one more attire and take some pics before i do that.

no i dont but is there another way thanx

no i dont but is there another way thanx

no there isn't, but i guess if you don't have a gameshark you can do without the hair hack.

thanks Aerofreak, but i can speak for myself.

and yes Scarface, please post your JH i'd just love to see how much better your attempt is. and please show me evidence that the beard and/or mustache doesn't look like Jeff Hardy's... until then your comment is pure complete and utter BS.

thanks Aerofreak, but i can speak for myself.

and yes Scarface, please post your JH i'd just love to see how much better your attempt is. and please show me evidence that the beard and/or mustache doesn't look like Jeff Hardy's... until then your comment is pure complete and utter BS.

27_83x64.jpg

And if you see in your second attempt you have sort of a goatee you are missing the graphics in which you had on your first attempt. Also in your second attempt instead of him looking like JH he looks more like Shannon Moore or Kevin Thorne

Edited by Scarface193

well if you had half a brain you would realize that its two different JH attires, thats why i don't have the same beard as in the first one.

and another thing you might also realize is that although it might appear different the first and second JH are in fact off the same formula... and BTW one more thing, lovely picture einstein it'd be nice if we could actually see it.

Edited by I Got Worms

Both of your Jeff Hardy CAWs suck seriously it looks nothing like Jeff Hardy come on you have the beard and the mustache all wrong you need to do alot more work on him.

Don't be surprised if I give you a hard time for the next little while.

I don't like pissers.

well if you had half a brain you would realize that its two different JH attires, thats why i don't have the same beard as in the first one.

and another thing you might also realize is that although it might appear different the first and second JH are in fact off the same formula... and BTW one more thing, lovely picture einstein it'd be nice if we could actually see it.

your quite a funny fellow and may b if you said this is the old skoo JH than that would make alot of sense on why the besrd is different but did u do that no and you think you kno more about JH ur funny again because i personally met JH and Matt