UFC Discussion and Bets.

Heart Breaker

Excellent point, Sal.

Anyone shocked that Lutter couldn't make the weight? If no one has heard, Lutter was 1 1/2 pound over the 185 limit. The fight between himself and Anderson Silva is now a non-title fight. Something tells me Anderson isn't happy and we'll see a brutal KO in the first round.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heart Breaker

• The Don

• CS

• Nemo

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson is not that type of fighter at all. In multible interviews he said he's excited to defend the title and hopes to prove why he's the champion. Now he has to wait another couple of months before he can even have his first title defense. Like I said earlier, I expect a brutal KO provided by Silva early in the first.

those trash talking promos they play before fights at ufc events kept me from reading anything close to a fighter interview. its annoying to watch fighters talk smack, i'll be damned if im going to read about it.

im pretty sure the only bet we got now is on sylvia vs couture.

feel like better your sig on silva?

Forgot to ever give you your sig, Sal. I'll change it for you as well. Because that's how nice I am.

matt.jpg

It's a quick paint job. But it'll due for now. Until Couture beats Sylvia. Then you're getting another special sig.

• 2 weeks later...

Especially when Lutter was drained from the weigh-ins. Bad choice there, Sal. But it's going to be even worse when Couture beats Sylvia. I really can't wait for that fight.

-Georges St. Pierre vs. Matt Serra

-Diego Sanchez vs. Josh Koscheck

-Kendall Grove vs. Alan Belcher

-Heath Herring vs. TBA

Any chance of you accepting one of these fights hb or anyone for that matter?

Especially when Lutter was drained from the weigh-ins. Bad choice there, Sal...

a little late for that reply isnt it? and i wasnt aware that he was drained from the weigh-ins. i only heard that he couldnt make weight, which didnt phase me as whether or not he could still fight well.

also, cs, its not worse than the ortiz bet you made. its in the same ballpark when it comes to long shot bets, but not worse.

-Georges St. Pierre vs. Matt Serra

-Diego Sanchez vs. Josh Koscheck

-Kendall Grove vs. Alan Belcher

-Heath Herring vs. TBA

Any chance of you accepting one of these fights hb or anyone for that matter?

I'm really tempted to take you up on the Sanchez-Koscheck fight. Because I honestly think Koscheck will pull it out. Give me a couple of days, and I might accept.

As for the Heath Herring fight, he's fighting Brad Imes. Just incase you didn't already know.

Nice.

I honestly don't know why I'm picking Koscheck to win this fight. Sanchez is undefeated, well established, has faced more quality opponents. I just think Koscheck's wrestling will be too much for Sanchez to handle. I guess we'll have to wait and see though.

UFC 70 Poster.

2lbowh1.jpg

-Mirko Cro Cop vs. Gabriel Gonzaga

-Michael Bisping vs. Elvis Sinosic

-Assuerio Silva vs. Cheick Kongo

-Dennis Siver vs. Jess Liaudin

-Alessio Sakara vs. Victor Valimaki

-Andrei Arlovski vs. Fabrico Werdum

-Tito Ortiz vs. TBA

-Forrest Griffin vs. Ryoto Machida

-David Lee vs. TBA

I honestly don't know why I'm picking Koscheck to win this fight.

honestly, neither do i.

don't forget i'm still looknig for revenge from our first bet.

and just because of that poster i can't wait for the crocop arlovski fight to happen.

Edited by CS

lol. Actually, I saw an interview with him after he lost his title. He was so humble and polite. It really made me sad knowing he lost the belt. I believe he's just passed his prime right now. He'll forever be my favorite middleweight in Pride history. But time is starting to take a toll on Wanderlei. Hell. I hope I'm wrong. I hope he comes back and demolishes everyone again. But it just doesn't seem to likely.