• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heart Breaker

• The Don

• CS

• Nemo

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a possibility of them fighting, if Couture beats Sylvia and keeps the belt for while theres a chance that fight might happen because Rampage will almost for sure be getting a titleshot within two years.

There are two things you are not comprehending.

If Couture beats Sylvia, that means he's the new heavyweight champion. Not light-heavyweight. Basically, Randy will stay in the heavyweight division while Rampage works his way up in the UFC's light-heavyweight ranks. Which shouldn't be too long.

Also, I've heard through numerous sources that Rampage and Couture have the same manager. Which doesn't allow them to compete against one another. That could've changed, but as of now, I'm almost positive Rampage and Couture will never meet.

Amazingly, UFC 68 has already sold out. This could be caused by two reasons.

A. The UFC is finally able to have a show in Ohio.

B. Randy Couture is coming out of retirement.

I'd like to think it's both. Either way, this is very good news for the UFC.

its probably the first moreso than the second. if i lived in ohio, my first thought would be "how long will it be before they have another event here." a few seconds later, id be on my way to the arena to get my tickets.

lucky ohioans.

If you happened to miss UFC Fight Night, you missed one hell of a night of fights. Mainly upsets in my eyes. Here's a nice gif of Rashad Evans' brutal KO over Salmon.

rashad-evans_sean-salmon.gif

• 2 weeks later...

you are either really persistent or you just cant take a hint. nobody is taking the bet. NOBODY. the small amount of mma fans here arent retarded, which means you're way out of your league if you think you're going to trick anyone into taking a long-shot bet.

my advice: give some kind of odds or something. if the bet was something along the lines of rampage winning in the first minute, at least people would consider taking it.

Edited by Slurms MacKenzie