Caw Requests

Aero

A good 360 Christian Cage and Chris Jericho would also be great as they're 2 of my favorite wrestlers.

*Edit* To be honest, if some of the PS2 CAWs already on these forums could be translated to 360 that would be great.

Edited by thepenguin55

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sunny

• mayboyy

• jeffhardys biggest fan

• SmackDown Rulez

these sections do get looked at, however not everybody is good at making caws yet and also, i dont personally make caws but i search the net for them, nobody has made any requests that i have searched for yet.

• 2 weeks later...

This post is to djnefilim, wolfgangJT, or Zurich. Please can u guys work on a Brock Lesnar CAW for PS2. Since like three weeks, I have been seaching the net and all I found was crap. Please aerofreak help me out. Can u at least try. U made a kick ass The Great Khali this year. Make the tattoos exact. Thanx!

• 2 weeks later...

U should go to Svr 2006 Create on this website. I don't know if aerofreak is gonna allow me to post his Great Khali. Plus, I can't copy and paste the thing on this post. Can u teel me how I should post pictures? Thnx!! I think The Great Khali is either on the third or fourth page of Svr 2006. U made an awesome CAW of Khali yourself. U r awesome as well. :D

Can someone make me a good Jeff Hardy with 2 diffrent attires one Hardyboys attire and one of other jeff's attires

I also need ron Simmons, Raven. Aj Styles, and the Dudley boys

for x-box 360

og if anyone has theses caws and have x-box live lets trade

if not you know what to do 80D

thanks in advance

U should go to Svr 2006 Create on this website. I don't know if aerofreak is gonna allow me to post his Great Khali. Plus, I can't copy and paste the thing on this post. Can u teel me how I should post pictures? Thnx!! I think The Great Khali is either on the third or fourth page of Svr 2006. U made an awesome CAW of Khali yourself. U r awesome as well.  :D

i dont make caws, i find them and post them, giving credit where it is due, with the site being offline i've not been looking much, will scout around now tho.

Can someone please make A Raven with his debut attire in tna and can you post a move set and entrance for him to? Also does anyone have or can they make Kane with his 2002 masked attire and make Undertaker from 2002(big evil)

if you have an x-box 360 account say so

Edited by inragedflames

• 2 weeks later...