when will 2007 caw's be up on the site?

essjay

patience man, they are starting to come in at the min, keep in mind GOOD caws take alot of effort and time, faces can be hell to get accurate, and due to different release dates some good creators have not got the game etc. but they are on their way

I'll be setting up a caw section on the site this week. I'm gonna be working on some caws to release on the day I have the caw section setup but I'm not gonna say which I'll be releasing. You'll have to check out the caw section once it's up to see the exclusives.

I'll be setting up a caw section on the site this week. I'm gonna be working on some caws to release on the day I have the caw section setup but I'm not gonna say which I'll be releasing. You'll have to check out the caw section once it's up to see the exclusives.

Could you try making a dx shawn micheals with the new dx pants. I think is possible to get a great looking caw of hbk on the 360 with the amount of layers available

Same As Me , Im Dying To Create: Jeff Hardy,Sabu,DX Triple H,DX Shawn Micheals And Can You Try And Make More Attires For Randy Ortan Please. !!!!!!! I BOW DOWN TO U !!!!!!!