Jeff Hardy Preview (Current Attire)

Smacktalks

pretty cool man... the face may be a little long. or maybe it's the just because of the forehead (with the hair tied back).

I haven't tried making anyone yet. tomorrow I will

That looks AWESOME!!! Especially the wrist bands!!!!!

And i think his face is long because the pics are all scrunched together..............hopefully.

Edited by deadman_cgc

Thanks for the comments :D

jeffchangesni5.th.jpg

In the above image I've made the length of the face a bit smaller, how's it look?

Also I've removed the make up as it was already on zero transparency. (This year it's weird because at 0 Alpha it is still visible)

Other than that I changed the hair colour but thats not final I was just trying out a few colours, I've also added the other hair option but I prefer the first one IMO.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! I just noticed something!!! He's not wearing the Hardy Boyz pants, the black baggy pants with all the pockets and the belt that comes with it.......I hope the pants are in teh game......

Nope, no pants.

If your using the 360 though you should have enough layers to create markings for the pockets, etc.

The transparency option has been replaced by "Aplha", if you go in to the colour option, it's in there.

I've made a few changes to the original now, this is the beard, etc. he had on RAW back on the 26th November.

jeffcawraw26102006uv8.th.jpg

Other than the beard, what do you think of the changes to the face?

The nose is wider.

Eyebrows thicker & different style. (There is no exact match to the ones in the image).

Jaw has been changed.

Nose angles up more (Any more of an angle up and it looks stupid).

I decided to keep the wrinkles because he has them in his picture. (Wrinkles are set to that of his age, 29.)

Anything else need changing? and do you think it's better or wore than the blonde versions face?

Personally I prefer the blonde version.

Here's the entrance video.

I'm starting to get bored now, so this will probably be the final version. When I type them up tomorrow though I'll post all the versions I've posted images of so you can just choose the one you prefer.

In terms of the hair type/colour you can just change it to whatever you prefer.

Changes: Wider nose, smaller head & comeback attire.

jeffcawcomebacksmacktalel8.jpg