@ Anyone: Q? about joker/activator codes, etc.

competergames v1

P1 Press [L1+Select] While Pinning For Instant 3 Count (Code):

EA5980A5 68C0A6A1

2AD33D6E 14850017

EA5980A5 98C0A6A1

2AD33D6E 00000000

The code above is from the CodeBreaker website, and in it, the jokers/activators seem to be "EA5980A5 68C0A6A1" and "EA5980A5 98C0A6A1". Problem is, when I tried applying these to other codes i.e. "Pins Always Off/ON", etc., they don't seem to work and will even freeze from the start up. So my Q? here is, (I was wondering) if there'd be a way for me to derive the jokers from these very codes at all? Anyone "in-the-know", please respond asap. Thanx!

Late. :sleep

kk well your problem there is that yeah it is a joker.but cmx coded it a different way.that joker will not work with any other codes cept that one ill quickly just check something out and ill get back to ya on the jokers

Thanx for trying, etc. Nick! Got anything yet? Hey, could you possibly ask CMX for the jokers, if he was in fact the one who came up w/ the "D04EBEC2 0000????" code (from SD!SYM)? I need those to be able to "create" codes such as "Pins OFF/ON by pressing [L2/R2]", etc. To be more specific, I'm trying to get the gameplay to be *gulp* "perfect", but to do so (first), essential will be these five (5) codes:

#1. Pins OFF/ON

#2. Give Up OFF/ON

#3. Submission Meter OFF/ON

#4. Gameplay Speed Mod (i.e. slower speed)

#5. No Somersaulting/Roll-up Animation(s) (i.e. remove them)

I was only able to get #1 and #2 for SD!SYM (obviously, 3 wasn't there yet), so here I am again for SD!HCTP, and hopefully (this time), we'll/you'll "get lucky" with all five... hopefully. Thanx again bud!

Edited by competergames v1

Thanx again for the jokers Nick! Any chance you could find out (i.e. ask CMX) whether or not these codes (below) are hack-able:

1. Submission Meter OFF/ON

2. Gameplay Speed Mod (i.e. slower speed)

3. No Somersaulting/Roll-up Animation(s) (i.e. remove them)

Please 411 me asap.

Edited by competergames v1

Great! Thanx 4 the 411 Nick, and as for the "Submission Meter OFF/ON" code (request), I meant for it to be able to turn ON, or be displayed, when any submission hold is locked on, not just for when the "newly animated" submissions are done. You know what I mean i.e. have you played the game? Only the newer submissions, or "Special" submissions, bring up that submission meter; all the ones from SD!SYM are still just "2 sec. holds", etc. Clearer? Thanx again.