@ NICKHAMMOND, tokidiom, and co.: Jokers, etc.?

competergames v1

A few requests, etc.:

#1. Joker Codes

#2. Gameplay Speed Mod Codes

#3. Wrestler Size, etc. Mod Codes

#4. Move(s) Mod Codes

Basically, just asking for the best of last year's SmackDown! codes, only for this year's SmackDown! game. So... how much longer will it be? Here's hoping you guys get one of the four above, etc. pre- Socom II's and True Crime's release (next week). Good luck and thanks ahead of time!

Late,

ComPeterGames_V1 :sleep

Edited by competergames v1

:lol

For the jokers use the addy from the press select and l1 codes and just change the values to get the different button values. The values should be the same as the ones used last eyar in SD!4 just use the values on the new addys.

Thanks Smacktalks, but I have a feeling that "value" method won't work for these "joker"/"activator" codes. The jokers used by the CodeBreaker site (www.cmgsccc.com) don't seem to be the "default" ones ala "D04EBEC2 0000????" from SD!SYM (which worked with every code). I'm guessing CMX (aka cmgsccc.com's "main man") is using some variation of the jokers, etc.? Anyways, I'll just wait for someone here i.e. NICK, etc. to come up with the default jokers. On a good note, I've been able to simulate some classic matches with the "CPU Can't Counter" codes, etc. Thanks again for trying though.

Late. :sleep