ILL CREATE YOU!

ME LIKE PIZZA!

MINE SUCK TOO!!!

had to get that off my chest

any wayno more requests for me someone feel free to take over umm ill make the ones that have already requested but NO MORE REQUESTS!!! i thought this wouldnt be that hard and $h!t was i wrong.

anyway please if someone would like to takeover do so

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heart Breaker

• Niles Jansen The Third

• ME LIKE PIZZA!

• Fozy

are yo done tweaking mine?....i am going on vacation soon and would like to be able to make myself on my PSP......sometime soon i hope???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just tweaking makeup

hey me and my cousin want to be made too. hold on i'll post some pictures..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you read the first page, you would have noticed he said he wasnt taking anymore requests because its getting too hard. thats why none of us who request have got ours in a week n a half almost

tyler payne what the fuck are you talking about? lol we arent talking about using the eye toy to create ourselves (cuz we cant) we are talking about me like pizza not doing what he said he would, and lain doing ppl and chuck norris had to be thrown in the equation lol

Dude, even though my hair sucks complete balls [not your fault at all] that's amazing. CJ, you really have fucking improved. Great job. Iain will definitely be pleased.

--------------------

HBSig.png

HB's DVD Collection

Random Quote To HB

"and lmfao, hb. i surrender my life points to you. you win."

Please note that you do not have to use correct grammar such as myself in order to be quoted. You just have to make perfect sense. Oh, and you must be talking about me. ;)