? for the hackers about SD:HCTP...

KMinus

Mad season, seriously, you can't spell for shit, though i still understand because i talk to people like you online a lot, but still, can't you do something about it?

Edited by bardockboo

he's just a faggot who couldn't care less about the way others recieve his "appearence" obviously...so just forget him because he isn't worth the time or effort to help...and hey man, it's alright, we all make mistakes...except me ;)

he's just a faggot who couldn't care less about the way others recieve his "appearence" obviously

why do people always feel the need to call each other faggots? is being gay a crime against humanity? jesus, free your minds else youll forever be stuck in a rut for your life until you die.

oh, and so what if he doesnt care about his received appearance? i have more respect for him that way, seriously, who gives a shit about what other people think about you, online or in "the real world?". the only people who need to put up a front and pretend to be something that theyre not are the sheep, people who are identical to each other.wear the same style of clothes thats depicted in the media to be trendy, listen to what mtv tells you to listen to, ie, boring fuckin people.

yeah, i went off on one.

i clicked edit to delete it because i replied late, and dacrone, i have a question for you, how the hell would you know if i was a fag?

and you're right, i couldnt give a crap how others recieve my appearance, what you think of me has absolutely no importance in my life