How To Replace Music

Smacktalks

Okay, I followed the guide down to a tee, but the AFS Explorer won't let me import my new files. I increased the reserved space to where it should be working- the file size is below the max amount listed for each file- but it still gives me the same "File Size Too Large" error, even after increasing and giving it even MORE reserved space. Anyone got a clue where I've gone wrong here?

Nevermind fixed the problem.

Edited by Xias

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRAVEN

• dbgt3958

• IamPayne

• theundertaker

Alright, still can't get it to work. I've wasted a ton of DVD-Rs trying everything I could think of, pulling my hair out, and can't get my PS2 to read the disc.

It has a mod chip in it, it's worked with burned DVDs before, but those were all .isos I downloaded. I tried burning it in Nero the exact way suggested in the guide, PS2 wouldn't read it. Tried creating my own .iso file with MagicISO and burning that, PS2 wouldn't read it. Tried Alcohol 120% creating a .mfs file from one of the discs that didn't work and then burning THAT, PS2 wouldn't read it.

So yeah, I'm really incredibly frusturated here, after doing all the work adding in all the songs and now no matter what I do, it won't let me burn it. I don't have a HDD, is my only option here acquiring one and trying to do it through the HD Loader, or is there some burning option I'm overlooking that I haven't tried yet?

its more likely if it wont load then its not your music if it was then when u go to lisen to the new music the game crashes...

the music I use is 48,000 stereo...

This does work as its been here for time.. and tested.... :)

Edited by DRAVEN

• 3 weeks later...

with this method can u replace the ring announcements. like if i take the one for tajiri and regal and change it to a dx one, would it work? it seems simple enough to work, but im not sure and i just wanna check with u guys. (also does anyone have a clip of lillian saying DeGeneration X!?) thanks

ANOTHER PROBLEM

i go to the command thingy, i type in C:\a\adxencd bgm065.wav (a being the folder i put it in and bgm065 my dx song) and it gives me some stuff, but it says

input sound data file: 'bgm065.wav'

cannot find the file 'bgm065.wav'.

can anyone help me by telling me what the problem is??

Edited by theundertaker

Yes I can help with your problem in the command prompt:

(Don't add the quotation marks, but use only what's between them)

1st type "cd c:\"

2nd type "cd a"

3rd type "adxencd bgm065" <---but you have to have a wave file named "bgm065" in the "a" folder for it to work. You don't have to type the ".wav" extension for it to work, you can, but don't have to.

Holler back and let me know that it worked for you. This is the way you do it.

Edited by IamPayne

thanks it did work, but i already used adxutil to conver my wavs to adx, should i take the time and be safe by doing this to all of them, or should i just use the ones i used in adxutil?

also, do i have to replace the file in all three catergories?

BGM

BGMENVB

BGMENVH

or if i do it just in bgm will i be fine?

this is a little off topic, but i cant find it anymore. can someone show me a way to load a burnt game without a mod ship. i know there is a way if u open the disc tray, but the guide i had for it i lost, so if someone could help

hey draven, do you have to replace each of the BGM1s? (or w/e # your editing) like BGM1, BGM1ENVH and the other one?. or can u just do BGM1