The New Patch is Here

DRAVEN

thanks for this, but im having a little trouble registering, is there anychance you could just provide a direct download link please, even if you cant thanks loads :D :D :D :D

EDIT: also i was just wondering what the updates are on the patch, thanks again

Edited by scoot

I dont really know....

I sent all my work to shiryo and kekkorag made the patch so it was up to them what they used

It's likely the wrestler's from my teaser pics are in plus more...

if i could see you i would gladly kiss you

EDIT: do we know which wrestlers have been replaced and who they have been replaced by?, and any other updates, theme music for instance??

EDIT EDIT: everytime i download the patch it says no archives found, is there something in particular i need to do to download

EDIT EDIT EDIT: sorry that this is taking up peoples time, but thanks for your patience

Edited by scoot

FOR U GUYS USING NTSC!!!!

you must edit it on ur PC, then extract the music files, ch.pac, ch2.pac, and CAB files to a folder on ur HDD then make another copy of ur game and and these files to it,

THIS MOD IS PAL, the only files that r PAL r movie files the rest works

I dont think the save game will work unless u convert it to NTSC

This seems easy enough, so try it scoot:

"Right click, save target as...."

yep thats what ive been doing, it just doesnt work, it just dosent download but says that it has downloaded, gives me a corrupted/empty RAR file

I downloaded it last night and it had the ppf and 2 different textt explanation files in it (they were both in Italian though). I used the ppf-o-matic and applied the patch to the ISO but haven't had time to look at the new textures.

its ok i found the problem, its the firefox downloader thing, it seems to be bound to internet explorer

got it working great, ive found the best way to find who has been replaced, is by going to the character select screen and selecting 2 superstars and then proceeding to the match steup screen where it shows the models, then canceling and choozing another 2 and to proceed like that through the roster

Edited by scoot

theres a few people updated, rey mysterio has his new theme and a white attire, theres quite a few people, theres a brock lesnar fro garrison cade (i think thats right) chavo, benoit, christian, edge all updated. theres a goldberg instead of chuck palumbo. the dudleys have an updated attire, i think animal and hawk do as well. i cant remember them all but im sure thats not a complete list

I have downloaded every part of the patch and the new one and after "patching" my image, there is nothing changed within my ch and ch2 pacs. But it wont let me open the ch.pac. No goldberg, and no new LOD.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...