Hacking Models

DS GhST 07

I saw some pictures of some people hacking models like Big Show and Rey Mysterio. Can someone tell me how to do this so we can get some hot patches like new WWE looks, past looks such as WCW and ECW eras. So can someone tell me how to do this?

That would be from gamingxp.cjb.net. That's their "Unleashed Rage" patch and unfortunately it's only in PAL. Also their forum is in Italian so you'll have to use a translator. But they will not tell anyone what programs they used to crack the .pac files in order to access the textures (that's what they edited, not the models). Which sucks for us because we could have some great patches made from here at Smacktalks. They completely replaced Garrison Cade with Heidenreich (texture only).

Alright, they gave me like..samples to work on to see if they like it. But, I never knew it was so damn hard to edit that on Photoshop. Can anyone give me like tutorials on how to like change the colors of pictures and edit them nicely on Photoshop? I really wanna do sum hot things like a ECW and WCW patch, as well as updated attires. Thnx

Like changing the color of the picture...without messing the picture up. Like lets say Batistas shorts in the game is red and black, well I have the texture to that, how can I easily make it lets say..Red and Gold, without messing up the picture. Also, how can I make a design on it? Like I see people edit pictures of Batistas shorts and it said The Animak on the front..and it looks like it came from the game...how can I do all that?

Which sucks for us because we could have some great patches made from here at Smacktalks.  They completely replaced Garrison Cade with Heidenreich (texture only).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whoa hold on there theres a code that can change Garrison Cade To Hiedenreich............if there is can you post it plz

Hi, I'm Pilato, GXP wrestling section moderator.

In our forum there is the "Gaming XP Graphic Search 2005" contest.

You want tutorial, program, ... show the world that you can edit the attires after.

You must edit the textures of Angle - Batista - Christian - Dupree - Jericho - Benjamin that are in the pack and edit the attires as the pics included.

Show what you are able to do.

We speak also in a bad english :p

Shiryo, admin of GXP

Me and other members only have pal version so we decided to create only a pal patch.

A member of our wrestling section, that have the NTSC version, decided to try to convert the patch.. if he will do a good job you too will try our work -if you want- and it will be the end of comments like "the photos were photoshopped" and similar.. but it's not an official work.. so if he will not do it right.. "it's not my fault"...

Now we created this contest, if you want to try you can download the rar here -> http://xoomer.virgilio.it/gxp010/Texture%2...ic%20Search.rar <- you will see it's not so easy..

A lot of people that want our tools are disappeared after we give them this pac.. i'm not so sure that we will receive something good..

Best works will be part of a future -and probabilly private- new (and last) patch..

Ah.. for the topic''s question.. change ALL the Wrestlers textures is someting possible but it need a GREAT graphic editor, a professionist, and a LOT OF TIME.. anyway it's impossible to change 3d models, so you must use the actual models.. :/

Edited by Shiryo

Yeah thats what they gave me...im telling you its pretty hard. But niggaz on the net could do it...theres some talented niggaz on here. But newayz could someone post a tutorial on how to edit these things using photoshop and another good graphics program? I want to learn to be able to do these things myself, cuz sooner or later ill crack the pac, thats not my concern, its editing the textures when i get to it.

Iiight I tried the program. Its weird, because when I open a pac file, and search for graphics, it finds up to 62 to 101 in each one. But when I try ot open it to see what it is..it says some bull about "Illegal address 0004D777 module GAME GRAPHIC STUDIO 5.xx" or sumthin like that, I cant remember....but anyone know wuzzup wit dis??

Edited by DS GhST 07

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i have download the new version of game graphic studio , and he show me a tm2 files of a ed01.pac ect.....

but error message , i have extract the file tm2 but i have not a soft to open ; please help me for open or view the tm2 files in bmp files , thanks.

Hey let me have a go y'all.

I used to do Wrestlemania mods and stuff. Just want to see if i can do SD! VS RAW Ones!!

So send me all the stuff to open it all and i will try to make a few mods.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mmm.. you mean.. mods like.. this? :D

216345_GoldbergvsLesnarAgain.jpg

(Palumbo and Jindrak Re-Textured by GXP Team)

Edited by Shiryo

Hey let me have a go y'all.

I used to do Wrestlemania mods and stuff. Just want to see if i can do SD! VS RAW Ones!!

So send me all the stuff to open it all and i will try to make a few mods.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mmm.. you mean.. mods like.. this? :D

216345_GoldbergvsLesnarAgain.jpg

(Palumbo and Jindrak Re-Textured by GXP Team)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly. I used to be able to make some killer Xbox mods. Hopefully i can make some killer SD! VS RAW ones. That is if i can get the programs.

• 3 years later...

I took PhotoShop class' and I have a certification to prove it... I'd like to do editing with games on PS2 and XBox 360, as they are the game systems I play on. Let me know if I can be of any assistance to your team.