Match idea

Azarel

Well, on my boards, I have made a wrestling RPG that can be played with dice on or offline. Whoohah.

Now to what this actually has to do with the post. :)

One of the matches is a "Pillars of Ifrit" match. Original match type. Basically, you ram your opponent into the turnbuckle hard enough, and a pyro goes off. A person must do this for all four turnbucles (the same one repeatedly doesn't count)..before he can be pinned or eliminated in anyway.

It would take some match modification, but I'm thinking it could be done, with the right triggers and maybe a modification of Kane's pyro's from his entrance? Just thinking out loud, but it would make for a sweet match.

:lol

LOL! Well, I will "stick with it" heh...although for the most part my expertise is in roleplaying and creating roleplaying systems..like meh wrestlings system and maybe soon a gladiator one based off of that. *shrug* Just have to do something when you're bored, ya know?

And speaking of knowing, don't ya know..it just figures that

I can come up with good ideas that no one in their crazy mind, much less sane one..will touch. XD At least they're good ideas? :lol I suppose it could be worse.

you have it wrong dacrone

post count doesnt mean anything

since the board has been messed up so many times the post count gets deleted

and i only have like 200 something posts and have been going to smacktalks since smackdown one

post count wouldnt mean shit anyway.

Its more the way you act that defines you as a newb.

Azarel, with his whole 7 posts, is less of a newb (infact, i wouldnt call him a newb at all), anyway, hes less of a newb than other people in this post with hundreds of posts.

LOL! Give me a break guys! Crazy I may very well be, but enough to teach high school? :lol

No, I do not teach high school. I just read alot and never really stick to one thing. Kinda a Renaissance man when it comes to versatility. Wrestling is one of my favorite things, but its beaten to a pulp whenever it comes to roleplaying. I draw, write, and create..and it all pretty well ties into that.

Hence, the wrestling RPG system. Now I can enjoy both things I like at the same time. :)

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Windia/index.ph...01&CookieDate=1

Thats the link to my board area, you'll find my "work of art" in the wrestling zone. Its got close to 30, 35 different match types. I think I have any match thats been in the WWE except for the Bra and Panties, Survival matches (1 v 2, etc)..and Elimination Chamber. I do however have the Inferno and the Royal Rumble..and I keep thinking up new ones. The Stairway to Hell match is in there also. Anyone who has match ideas..feel free to IM me (Azarel35 on AOL/AIM)..i'll see if I can adapt it to the system. *shrug*

Well, perhaps it could be..if set as a non-entrance item. I dunnae, but something had to be done in order to use Booker T's pyro's for the Inferno match code. (Even if it isn't fully done yet. o.o) So..perhaps it is possible, just hard to do. o.o *shrugs*