XTC

BAT1STA3

Hey guys.

I m not really bothered if i get banned for this.

But i was chatting to XTC today and he told me the truth he did rip off some of the mods. He used quite a few skins that others had done. He gave no credit either. Didn't catch there names.

Also if you mension 1 thing wrong like can you rate this pic then he will start on you and all that type of stuff. He has even banned me from his site because of it.

Well anyways thought you might want to know the TRUTH.

Jack

dont make a big deal out of it (aka, your sig) and hopefully, like a bad smell, he'll linger but eventually go away. Its always been the thing; he steals, doesnt give credit, and is generally an ass. His egos too big. But he has a small enough following because, yeah. It seems new and exciting. You should see some of the stuff he made for NM, on his own: its pretty bad.

NM!!??? what does that mean!!??

I saw some of his tutorials and they are alright. I have learnt a thing or two. A freind is trying out my mods i haven't got a chipped xbox. I am getting a chipped xbox soon though

NM is No Mercy. The truth about XTC has been exposed by none other than himself.

His NM mods were basically Raw mods made by other people that were converted to No Mercy. He asked no permission what so ever.

dont you guy's ever give it a rest? your so childish bringing up the past you want proof? go to utrr's they will tell you the truth not the bullshit lier that batista is he has to be the worst anoying little bitch asking things all the time do this do that and lying to brenda a freind which he got cought out and i banned him from my forum now he has a paddy and begs me to be mates again??

and wmaniac you can shut your mouth you aint got no room to talk your one anoying little twit who is trying to boost his popualarity by trying to be cocky and sarcastic about me which didnt work anything you say guy's will not offend me nothing will so get your little paddy's over and do with and move on

your still in the baby ages you need to grow up stop causing trouble and most of all shut your dam mouths

and some of my mods were from raw to no mercy ever heard of a conversion? no credit was needed as i was a respected member at utrr's and wether i used them or not no body cared only you sad ass holes

and batista aka mike here is your deffinition of using one little logo

1 little texture = 100 million mods

you need to shut up tell the truth if you have proof that i said i used plenty of peoples mod's yesterday come on show us dont upload i pathetic word pad docuament you copy and pasted and then edited upload the dam log if you dare if you dont your lying and am right

Edited by XTC

Hey mate stop being a bullshitter.

That thing with brenda. Why would i lie to her. I don't need to. Oh and deleting my mate from your forum as well was not a good idea. He can hack quite a bit of forums and he is teaching me.

As for the saying 1 little texture = 100 million mods. Well that is just stupid. You should start to learn how to do PROPER mods.

As for that msn thing.

I could not copy that thing that you put about coping mods because you deleted it yourself when you went offline. Now please stop bullshitting everyone. Also have seen the orton no mercy mod. It is absolute shit. The only good thing is the shorts.

So on behalf of me and a few other people.

FUCK YOU. AND GET A LIFE.

((If that is possible))

Also 1 more thing. I asked that stuff for help. If your gonna get pissed off with people asking for help then you are going to get really lonely. Beggin to be mates!!?? Thats a good one XTC. I said to brenda that i wish this would all stop because you seem to have a big problem with people asking for help.

Edited by BAT1STA3

So i've got no room to talk eh??? Well I should tell you that I was the person that made the textures for that Batista. Do you know who I am yet? In case you didn't know it's me FireProDragon. I have every right to say whats on my mind, as you have stolen some of my textures and the appropriate credit has not been given, and most importantly you never asked for any permission. So shut your pie hole XTC. You've been caught red handed.

So banning somebody from your forum is how you try and cover up the truth. The people at UTTR know what you're like. They know that you've stolen textures. That's why they banned you the first time. So don't go blaming me for your actions. You brought this up on yourself. I know other people that you've pissed off. You've been banned at The No Mercy Zone. You know why? I'll tell you why.

1. Your racist remarks against other board users.

2. Trying to impersonate an Administrator.

3. The most obvious, STEALING textures.

Ha good one Fireprodragon / Wmaniac.

Yeah baning me. Not a good idea he is just going to get so pissed off with me.

Maybe you should make YOUR own site for wrestlemania 21 mods. Wmaniac. You could do tutorials and all that. Have a look at his site ((If you can)) and have a look at his tutorials.

Edited by BAT1STA3

haha batista your so childish your ip was the same as the other two you must be seriousley not grown up yet becuase the whole " he is a hacker " its very childish and firepro i said sorry to you dude i didnt meen to i just used and didnt credit you sorry dude wont happen again

It's very funny to see the way your attitude changes.

You better not steal anymore textures from anybody and claim it is yours otherwise you know what will happen.

hey xtc

Funny how you know my ip and all that.

My mate uses my computer for the main reason he hasn't got one. His mum is away so he has to stay at my house. But anyway. I am finished with bickering.

I know XTC is totally in the wrong and should start to grow up but i am leaving it at this. If you got a problem with me XTC come to my house and we can FINISH IT!!!!

ha yeah a real Wrestling match in the uk. I would be powerbombing and all that. We made up now anyway.

I wrestle in the uk for real.

first you need broadband internet access. then the ethernet cable from the back of your modem needs to be put in the corrosponding port on your xbox. then you need to buy either a subscription to the service(

xtc = John, yes he is a shithead. I was a MOD on his board.. He would IM me everyday with some sexual comment. He got mad at me and banned me because I told him that I was sick of his pretend cousin always typing something nasty to me. He has a bad temper, if you are not good at modding or can't help him and you stand up for yourself he will blow up. BAT1STA3 you know this to be true... He is was talking shit about this guy on a Greman site name CrazyChris to me all the time and now if you go to the board he is begging for CrazyChris to help... So, yes John is a shithead and a ass hole. One more thing if you have any dealings with John aka XTC watch your back because he is crazy in the head and will turn on you real fast..

Edited by brenda0514

So, have you moved from XTC's board to here? It's a decent board, and most of us have actually got past that stage of a girl being on the forums. Have a nice stay if you do.

• 2 weeks later...

For christ sake. First of all XTC get over yourself and stop acting like a spoiled brat being told off. I don't see what the big fuss is all about, I'm not going to say who I believe, neither of you can prove it.

Everyone else, relax. He might have stole some mods, or took from NM and manipulated for WM21, isn't that part of the work anyway?

Anyway, shut up and get some work done. Shouting at each other is going to get hacking and modding nowhere.

If people dont like XTC no need to post a like 3 page topic about it this forum is for hacking and all i can see is people argueing so everyone just drop it ignore all the stuff going around and get on with filling that mod archive with exellent mods