bring xtc back

bowesy69

i dont see why xtc has been banned for fuk all i dnt see the point cos this website is full of shit bags and nobheads unbann him cos he aint doen fuk all worng

i agree that he should be allowed back because theres no hard proof he did anything, but this is not a democracy and im not at power to unban him, but that does not mean that you should call us all shit bags and nobheads, coz were not and for the very reasoning of you voiceing those oppinions i believe you should be banned because although XTC could be innocent and might well be, it does not need a twat calling all the members nobheads and shit bags. the board's moderators and admins have done the right thing blocking XTC in a way because for all they know he could be a threat to the board, and so could you. XTC deserves another chance simply because what he did for the board in his time was incredibly remarkable, he gave lots to the board, and that kinda shows that hes less likley to be a threat, you on the other hand deserve nothing more than blocking.

BTW if you want to contact XTC or find his mods he does have a web site, however you should really ask him yourself for it, i dont want john getting mad with me

well my thing is, is that he claims someone changed his password, and that it was not his fault. but for example if someone stole sals password and posted a simliar topic hed be welcomed back with open arms. admitadly XTC has not been around here no where near as long as sal, and as such does not have as much of a reputation around here nor has XTC been given as much trust by members for the same reasons. but i think that XTC was genuine and gave plenty to the board in his short time, if he came ack i believe he could still bring those great ideas and still be genuinely a good member. i know not many people wll have this oppinion and have there own resaons for not wanting him back but i think he was a good member. i wont argue anymore because i know youre probably all getting pissed off at me lol

was i slaggin all the members i was slaggin the peope who run the boards and decide whos banned or not so b4 u sart shooting ur motuh of get ur facts right m8!!!

was i slaggin all the members i was slaggin the peope who run the boards and decide whos banned or not so b4 u sart shooting ur motuh of get ur facts right m8!!!

i dont see why xtc has been banned for fuk all i dnt  see the point cos this website is full of shit bags and nobheads  unbann him cos he aint doen fuk all worng

And a quote direct from the dictionary;

full

adj 1: containing as much or as many as is possible or norma

I dno if you like, want to argue with the dictionary or change your story or whatever, but yeah. Using phrases such as "Full of" totally insinuates all of the members here, are "shit bags and nobheads", who have apparently "doen worng."

there still members of the board, and besides you shouldent be bitching about them they made the right decision because he could have been a threat to the board. my oppinion from my last post still stands

XTC has never been banned to my knowledge, I just got back from holiday on Tuesday and like Alex said his account even says he is not banned. What does he think he's banned for?

you banned me from allowing to post

funny that the day you come back am allowed to post now but anyways i really dont care becuase i dont go to this forum hardley anymore i got my own official wm21 forum! :evil

Edited by XTC

you banned me from allowing to post

funny that the day you come back am allowed to post now but anyways i really dont care becuase i dont go to this forum hardley anymore i got my own official wm21 forum! :evil

If you click your warn level you'll see Jitz actually stopped you posting and it's not the day I got back because today is Thursday...