All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. king91six

I Will Fill Titantron Requests

lost my ssd c drive twice now, everything new so should be back up
  4. Hi guyz, tonight updated the first Renders Pack with some added guyz like Dominik Dijakovic, Ilja Dragunov and more. The second Pack is ready to download (see the second link on first post), including new Pete Dunne renders, some NXT, TNA, NJPW and ROH 2019 guyz. Next Pack come later Enjoy ! Ben
  5. Say...Hello...To the Bad Guy! 😏 Razor Ramon - Wrestlemania 9 with a brand new in-ring hair do 🤳 Just oozing machismo all over the damn place 💧 https://mega.nz/#!8CoyDKrI!ZEgn2qjkF3FDItO9EvVNQemkbnY49U6DHPrvP3eKk9M Enjoy, Chicos! ✨
  6. Robbie686

Through the ages '91 - '02 MEGAMOD V1.0 WIP By Robbie686

@TheVisitorX is your man for this dude!
  7. JManny

That sounds really awesome man. I made an .exe installer for 2K88, but I didn't know i could somehow mass install pofos, movesets and shit. I wonder if this means I could mass install all 80 shows so people don't have to make each one in game.
  8. Robbie686

No there will bo no CH injected - They will all be set as the test model. @TheVisitorX is making an all in one installer for this mod which will be awesome. You will have to inject your own CH with CCT - Everything else will be in place! All HD Renders, Stats, Tag Teams, Managers, Themes, Pofos, Movesets, Entrance and Animation EVTs & Menu GFX. It allows people to inject which ever version of a CH that they would like to use. I am not using anything of anybody elses apart from the tools to create this mod from @TheVisitorX ( CCT & Sound ) & @tekken57 X-packer.
  9. matt2282p

I'm confused, this doesnt contain the actuall mods right? Alot of these mods dont even exist. How will we use this if the mods aren't even made? Are we still going to have to manually inject individual pofos and movesets as far as the general consensus there isnt a plug and play for bulk injections. I'm as excited as everyone else is but just a little confused as to what the end user should expect. I just released crush. Took me 17 hours to make it. Now I see hes on the new list. If you didnt personally make all of those ch mods on your list the end user is going to have to find them and not be able to discern which ones exist or not. And you cant include others work or advertise without consent.
  10. @DFM85 Wow, thanks a million for Chris Sabin I can't wait to see L.A.X. Hernandez and Homicide Keep up the good work ^^ Ben
  11. Robbie686

Added to roster - 123 Kid, Bret Hart WCW, Bushwackers, Crush, Sensational Sherri, Jim Cornette, Jeff Jarret Retro, Scott Steiner Retro, Kane ‘01, Rocky Maivia, King Kong Bundy, Tito Santana, Jazz, Jim Duggan, Giant Gonzales and DDP WCW.
  12. It's extremely easy, just put all WrestleMINUS files in a folder somewhere, then when you first open it will ask you to locate your WWE2K19.exe file, after that it will ask you if you want to incorporate some other files that are found in X-packer, etc. you don't even need these for what you are trying to do, so you could just say no for now if you want. After that stuff is done it should look like THIS, then you just click the little + symbol to the lift of WWE 2K19, now you can navigate the folders/files of you install directory. Now just go to THIS FILE and then you have to click on THE SHOW TAB. Now in this very first row that is highlighted you just need to go over to the "Stage" column, double click on it, type the number 1, PRESS ENTER, and then click on Save Changes. Now go to your WWE 2K19/pac/root folder and backup or remove the .bak file that was created by WrestleMINUS. If you want to change the arena name, just double click on THIS BOX, type 5483, PRESS ENTER, and then save changes(you have to have the Super String installed). If you ever get an error after pressing save changes, it's because you forgot to reopen the file on the left after the first time you saved changes If it still doesn't work after doing this, see if there is another misc01_start.pac file in your WWE 2K19/mods folder somewhere. If there is one, you either need to edit it in the same exact way, or remove it.
  13. CMRyder

I Will Fill Titantron Requests

Here you go:
  1. Load more activity