(Video) WWE 2K14 Roster Reveal Set For SummerSlam Axxess
Jim Ross confirmed in his official blog over at JRsBarBQ.com that the WWE 2K14 roster reveal will take place at SummerSlam Axxess as it has the past few years, meaning we are just 10 days away from finding out who will be included in this years game.

JR also confirmed that Jerry "The King" Lawler will be in attendance at the event, which was streamed live on WWE's Twitch.TV channel last year, with the same expected this time around.

Speaking on the roster, Bill Goldberg tweeted out the above tweet last week which lead people to speculate he may be included in this years game, with JR also telling fans when asked in a Q&A about Goldberg's inclusion that he's "sure 2K are aware of fans thoughts on him".

Moving on to other roster rumours and two new rumours came from Cory Ledesma who yesterday tweeted out the quote "If I could be serious for a minute", a catchphrase used by Lance Storm during his WWE run. Cory later followed up that tweet with the posting of Christian's 2002 titantron, which not only indicates a ruthless aggression era Christian for the game, but could also be linked to the Lance Storm quote, as Storm and Christian teamed together in 2002 as The Un-Americans, notably winning the WWE Tag Team Championships from Edge and Hulk Hogan at Vengeance 2002.

Check out the video embedded above for more details on the roster reveal, the rumoured Superstars and my thoughts on a "Relive" mode for WWE 2K14.
SOURCE: JRsBarBQ.com, Twitter
Comments
Beardy™ August 8, 2013 12:45 AM

I can't wait for this years roster reveal. Every year, the roster for these games gets bigger, and, bigger, and bigger, and that's the exciting thing about it. You never know who they might put in, from what era, etc, etc, etc. Plus it's always exciting to see some fresh faces make it in the game like this year it'll be Curtis Axel, The Shield, Fandango, etc. So I'm very excited to FINALLY hear this years roster.

XxDarthxPopperxX August 8, 2013 6:51 AM
I can't wait. I don't impress easy but Ruthless Aggresion would make me jizz. :D
Beardy™ August 8, 2013 6:53 AM

Haha! A Ruthless Aggression roster/story mode would be AWESOME! But, I really doubt that'll come this year :/

Nazza August 8, 2013 7:21 AM

I want to see Curtis Axel, no DLC!

Alex™ August 8, 2013 10:51 AM

I want to see Curtis Axel, no DLC!

It is 85% possible imo, because in the NBA 2K franchise the roster is up to date in mid-August (Maybe few weeks before SummerSlam for the WWE franchise), so it's very possible that 2K will be able to make Yukes do the same thing with the WWE 2K franchise

Beardy™ August 8, 2013 11:23 AM

I want to see Curtis Axel, no DLC!

I would almost guarantee Curtis Axel will be in. But I've been wrong before. tongue.gif I hope this year they include Paul Heyman as a manager, I'd say he has been a versatile part of storylines, and fueds this year.

Nazza August 8, 2013 3:28 PM

Yeah I want Heyman as an NPC.

☆Miz_Fit☆ August 8, 2013 3:37 PM

Make the miz's overall 93

kidsampson August 8, 2013 5:27 PM

Cool. Not far away. If it's not one specific era, I imagine to get some mid-card guys to round out the roster in addition to the big names.

If I were placing bets, I'd put my money on two wild cards: Test and Raven...

_HiBye_ August 8, 2013 5:34 PM

If I were placing bets, I'd put my money on two wild cards: Test and Raven...

will be cool to see raven in a wwe game after so long time. but i realy doubt it will happen.

DatOatmealTho August 8, 2013 11:11 PM
I don't know why people on the 2K forums are flipping out cuz 2k14 wasn't listed for the schedule of Fan Axxess. Just read JR's tweets!